All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
Let alone a waterproof back door. So he is not a frog, thats for sure. And as far as him roosting someone on T-day, that must mean he is :thinking: of being there. :shocked: That is more than we can say about you Mr. Rack...Yes, I have not added anything to the thread so you can just kiss my :moon: and keep it simple.
So what is family Palmer planning?:thinking:

So what is family Palmer planning?:thinking:

Lets see, you guys have them big frigen homo-homes, so I am going to see what the Weather, not you /\ brings. I am still a tenter because my 14' trailer is filled with my oldest kids life. (She moved back home and we are very happy to have her back).

They weren't invited :prof:

:smirk:

I figured I would really wait to see if you were going. :shocked: After "NOT" being invited to the tour-de-rack KTM fish creek I am not sure if I would like to be around your type. :moon:

:P

Lets see, you guys have them big frigen homo-homes, so I am going to see what the Weather, not you /\ brings. I am still a tenter because my 14' trailer is filled with my oldest kids life. (She moved back home and we are very happy to have her back).

I figured I would really wait to see if you were going. :shocked: After "NOT" being invited to the tour-de-rack KTM fish creek I am not sure if I would like to be around your type. :moon:

:P

Hey sphincter boy, you are invited 8/20 & 8/21 dual sport ride. Bring a plated bike and leave the kids at home!

:focus:..............and the votes keep rolling in. 530, you must have realy left a good impression on Geek for him to allow you to take charge like you have! :smirk:

:focus:..............and the votes keep rolling in. 530, you must have realy left a good impression on Geek for him to allow you to take charge like you have! :smirk:

Geek didn't have a choice. 530 was kinda rude about it but oh well. If he wants to step up I told geek don't worry about it. :smirk:

:stirthepot: (James we need a stir the pot emote :prof:)

:smirk:

Nope. I'm not worried about you showing up. I've seen you flake several times. :smirk: :moon:

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark.:smirk:

Man, did I just get spanked? That is the most action I have had in weeks. :devil: Just look at the mark it left. > :moon: < You were not kidding WG when you said Rack was good, he is gooooood!

Rack, Might I have another? :smirk:

Well, I still have no PM of the ride coordinates but I don't expect them either. :stirthepot:

Ok, now....:focus: