All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
Too many of us out here to go to Ohio but you should come on out and join us in the desert. I know they have tequila and vodka. :thumb: Bring some of your back yard kill stew and we can cook it up in Rack's RV. :smirk:
I vote "YES!".....so long as the ride is in Ohio. :ride::thumb:

Too many of us out here to go to Ohio but you should come on out and join us in the desert. I know they have tequila and vodka. :thumb: Bring some of your back yard kill stew and we can cook it up in Rack's RV. :smirk:

Hey now T'day Camp Host Extraordinaire! Don't go offering up my RV as camp cook house!

:lol: "Kill Stew!" That's awesome! I'm going to coin that word and use it! You grocery store shoppers "kill" me! :P:lol: I would like to join you guys, but I already blew my vacation load in FLA this year, plus I have to go put boards on my feet and slide down mountains yet this year! :thumb:

I checked my PM and :moon: :finger: :smirk: :smirk:

Come save your trails, is that all you have to offer? I thought I was going to get the Tour-de-Rack at KTM creek and you invite me to your local DS. :picard:

Well, I might have to do the vanishing Palmer act you know me so well of doing. I have not got my boys out on a ride in weeks and that is a selfish ride for me. So.......Thanks :wave:

Thread jack over......

:hug:

BTW - This D/S ride covers everything we ride and more! But since you don't want to do that YOU tell me of your availability and I will see if I can arrange it :thumb:

Very funny! :lol: :lol:

I would rather take the family (boys) to go ride than drive that far just for my selfish lust to ride you in the forest. So the world revolves around Family, YES! :thumb:

Thanks for the invite Rack. :prof:
I hear ya palmer. I would rather take the boy out riding as well, but I will say it is worth the drive. I rode on some of the trails that the DS will go on (they were actually putting up ribbon last weekend) and it is some cool stuff. My son is saving his money for a DS just so he can do some of that stuff in the future.

I hear ya palmer. I would rather take the boy out riding as well, but I will say it is worth the drive. I rode on some of the trails that the DS will go on (they were actually putting up ribbon last weekend) and it is some cool stuff. My son is saving his money for a DS just so he can do some of that stuff in the future.

me too, me too......:banana: