All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
Now that 530ktm stepped up and decided to be Camp Host for the Tday event, I thought we should have a poll to make sure that is what everybody wants. :lol:

Being camp host he could possibly change the location.............:devil:..............:thinking:

Maybe to the Rez, where by default you would become CAMP HOST! Careful what you ask for :P

Hey, no where does it say anything about me wanting to host THIS particular gathering..........:smirk:.........:naughty:........The REZ couldn't accomodate that many rigs, it'd be, first come first served...overflow would be over on Means Dry Lake. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Geeks already got his spot all GPS'd, lined, roped off, secturity stationed out there.......It's not me to want to disrupt someting of this level or should I say...MAGNITUDE! :naughty:

Job? I never looked at getting a bunch of friends together in the desert to ride as a job. This must be where I have gone wrong. :P
I'm pretty sure that he secretly wanted this job and now he's just playing hard to get, :rant: :smirk: