All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
Job? I never looked at getting a bunch of friends together in the desert to ride as a job. This must be where I have gone wrong. :P

No that's not it...it's the amount of firewood you need to bring, SoBe bottles for the multiple SoBe bombs that are SURE to be lit, :naughty: the number of bottles of tequila to quench Geeks thrist, the extra left leg in the event I show up and ED decides to take a crap....:smirk:...multiple bottles of polish for CDA and SHIFTING lessons for Rack, not to mention training wheels....:devil:......an extra whatever it was TIMO lost at Pappy's for his camera....:thinking:......I'm sure there's more!

No problem here, I have always been able to delegate a variety of things and this stuff falls right into place. :thumb: Not sure about the extra left leg though. :thinking: Firewood is easy, who has the biggest truck. :smirk:

No problem here, I have always been able to delegate a variety of things and this stuff falls right into place. :thumb: Not sure about the extra left leg though. :thinking: Firewood is easy, who has the biggest truck. :smirk:

TIMO but he may be going to OW PLUS he usually brings a full rack (cord) of wood on his trailer when he took his POS MH....that leaves you with RACK and CDA ... :devil: long bed/short bed ???

James

Staff member
:lol: And that's what makes a good Camp Director.

:picard: Will there be a vice campground host?

Yes, that would be Mrs. 530ktm whith her trusty assistant 530ktm Jr :prof: :smirk:

No tellin BUT, on a more important note did you vote for yourself cuz there aren't any NO's showing.........YET :smirk:

That is because he WANTS and HAS the duty! :prof:

I'm pretty sure that he secretly wanted this job and now he's just playing hard to get, :rant: :smirk:

Job? I never looked at getting a bunch of friends together in the desert to ride as a job. This must be where I have gone wrong. :P

:thumb: You will do fine!

As "Camp Host" you do not have the ability to delegate :prof:

TIMO but he may be going to OW PLUS he usually brings a full rack (cord) of wood on his trailer when he took his POS MH....that leaves you with RACK and CDA ... :devil: long bed/short bed ???

Rez, I don't believe you have any authority on this matter as you are not the "Camp Host" :moon:

:lol: And that's what makes a good Camp Director.

:naughty: I do not see DIRECTOR in the title of this thread! Therefore he can not DIRECT he can only HOST!:prof:

Yes, that would be Mrs. 530ktm whith her trusty assistant 530ktm Jr :prof: :smirk:

That is because he WANTS and HAS the duty! :prof:

:thumb: You will do fine!

As "Camp Host" you do not have the ability to delegate :prof:

Rez, I don't believe you have any authority on this matter as you are not the "Camp Host" :moon:

:naughty: I do not see DIRECTOR in the title of this thread! Therefore he can not DIRECT he can only HOST!:prof:

You only say that cuz I mentioned your name :P

:thumb: Votes are in and they're unanimous.

:devil: Slick new title you have there, TDay Camp Host ehh, how does one get such a title? :popcorn:

:smirk:

Let's kick it up a notch or 2....T'day Camp Host Extrordinaire...or as some would say.."The Hostess with the Mostess" :smirk: ...