All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
I feel honored to have this prestigious title. :thumb: Thank you to all my fans out there in DBA land. :banana: Now let's work on the weather conditions to be good this year. Do I get some roost for this amazing quest I have conquered?
:thumb: Votes are in and they're unanimous.

:devil: Slick new title you have there, TDay Camp Host ehh, how does one get such a title? :popcorn:

:smirk:

I feel honored to have this prestigious title. :thumb: Thank you to all my fans out there in DBA land. :banana: Now let's work on the weather conditions to be good this year. Do I get some roost for this amazing quest I have conquered?

DONE...........:thumb: and to you my friend WELL done...nice to see you stand still while everyone esle stepped back.....:smirk:

James

Staff member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::thinking:. Really you are going to roost?:thinking::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok I'm sorry................No I'm not....:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:devil: If you stick your face down by the rear wheel you just might be able to see it. :smirk:

:thinking: BTW I think my front wheel makes more roost then the rear. :lol:

:devil: If you stick your face down by the rear wheel you just might be able to see it. :smirk:

:thinking: BTW I think my front wheel makes more roost then the rear. :lol:

From the looks of your GoPro footage, I'd say your helmet puts out the most Roost of all.:smirk:

What are friends for anyway.:prof::rolleyes:

Well this thread is coming along nicely. We have the "TDay Camp Host Extraordinaire" begging for roost and he hasn't done a thing. We have James threatening to throw roost at people when he can't even stay on his bike. Then James begins talking about his back door :eek:

:picard: :picard:

:run:

Let alone a waterproof back door. So he is not a frog, thats for sure. And as far as him roosting someone on T-day, that must mean he is :thinking: of being there. :shocked: That is more than we can say about you Mr. Rack...Yes, I have not added anything to the thread so you can just kiss my :moon: and keep it simple.