All Vote for TDAY Camp Host Poll

Should 530ktm be Camp Host for the 2011 Tday Event?

• Total voters
Man, did I just get spanked? That is the most action I have had in weeks. :devil: Just look at the mark it left. > :moon: < You were not kidding WG when you said Rack was good, he is gooooood!

Rack, Might I have another? :smirk:

Well, I still have no PM of the ride coordinates but I don't expect them either. :stirthepot:

Ok, now....:focus:

:picard:

With the Teagle Wash crapper only a couple miles away, even when I have the POSMH, I'll take the ride there, as opposed to folding my legs up and taking care of business in camp.:prof:

Man, did I just get spanked? That is the most action I have had in weeks. :devil: Just look at the mark it left. > :moon: < You were not kidding WG when you said Rack was good, he is gooooood!

Rack, Might I have another? :smirk:

Well, I still have no PM of the ride coordinates but I don't expect them either. :stirthepot:

Ok, now....:focus:

Well Palmer?? Where the F are you? Did you check yoUR pm'S :noidea:

Well Palmer?? Where the F are you? Did you check yoUR pm'S :noidea:

I checked my PM and :moon: :finger: :smirk: :smirk:

Come save your trails, is that all you have to offer? I thought I was going to get the Tour-de-Rack at KTM creek and you invite me to your local DS. :picard:

Well, I might have to do the vanishing Palmer act you know me so well of doing. I have not got my boys out on a ride in weeks and that is a selfish ride for me. So.......Thanks :wave:

Thread jack over......