TIRES!

Sorry if I miss quoted, it is the AT81 not MX81.

They are suppose to replace 739 tire. Factory KTM offroad has been testing them and ran a similar tire in baja. Caselli had them on his bike at the national in panaca.

Nice looking tire the knobs wrap the sidewall. They are definitely worth a try.

They are suppose to replace 739 tire. Factory KTM offroad has been testing them and ran a similar tire in baja. Caselli had them on his bike at the national in panaca.

Nice looking tire the knobs wrap the sidewall. They are definitely worth a try.
Do you stock these tires and ship them?'

I don't stock tires because we don't have much of a local customer base so I don't want tires sitting in my shop rotting. I can get them in my shop in one day fresh from my distributor and then I can ship them out.

BUT........... I am not very competitive on tires because the big internet guys buy them so cheap they can sell them shipped to your door cheaper than my dealer price. (which is another reason we don't stock tires)

I don't stock tires because we don't have much of a local customer base so I don't want tires sitting in my shop rotting. I can get them in my shop in one day fresh from my distributor and then I can ship them out.

BUT........... I am not very competitive on tires because the big internet guys buy them so cheap they can sell them shipped to your door cheaper than my dealer price. (which is another reason we don't stock tires)

Thanks for the honesty.

:salute:

In the market for some tires for my bike, 80/100-21-front and 100/90-19-rear.
does anyone know of any good deals going on for tires?

Also i might be looking for new tires for my quad, its a 2003 or '04 ltz400.

I owned four CR500's over the years. 1990, 1998, 2000 and.My current bike is a 2010 Service HondaCRr500af. I have tried a lot of tires on my CR500's. Lets just say I do not like Dumblop tires. I have had good luck with Pirelli mx extra and maxis IT. But the Brigdestone M204 rear with the M403 front I feel is the best combo for intermediate dirt. The M404 rear for the soft dirt with the harder base. Dumblop no longer makes the tires that are real aggressive. Like the D755, 756, 773 and the 695. You all have to remember that the Dumlop tires that Villopoto, Dungey and Barcia run are not they same as what we can buy. These Geomax tires are so over rated. A freind of mine bought the mx51's four his CR500. Lets just say they suck. A CR or KX500 is the true test for any motocross tire. I will say that I have always wanted to try the Motoz Tarrepacktor tires.

I love the Motoz brand tires. While I havent tried the model that you just mentioned. I have run the Tractionator for the past 2 years and I love it. It does great in just about every terrain (MY opinion). The only thing I have not run that tire through was mud. And Im talking about that wet soggy stuff that resembles chocolate cake batter. Wet dirt I give it 2 thumbs up. Sand 2 thumbs. Rocks 2 thumbs. DG 2 thumbs. A mix of all of those? Can you say "Thank you Jesus!" for Motoz tires. They wear as good or better than the Maxxis Desert IT. But I think what I like the most about them is that they are BARE NONE. The easiest IT/HT type tire I have ever mounted. Not quite as easy as a soft SX tire. But it mounts like a SX tire in comparison to a Maxxis Desert IT

I have been thinking about buying myself the Artrax tire combo from motosport. (here). They are only 84 bucks, so there not a big name brand, but since I do not race I think i should be fine.

Has anyone have experience with them? I am trying to figure out if What type of Artrax tire to get, I ride track and desert in socal, so i was leaning to soft/intermediate or intermediate.

Any thoughts? I am on a big budget so under 100 bucks for two tires is worth it to me.

I have been thinking about buying myself the Artrax tire combo from motosport. (here). They are only 84 bucks, so there not a big name brand, but since I do not race I think i should be fine.

Has anyone have experience with them? I am trying to figure out if What type of Artrax tire to get, I ride track and desert in socal, so i was leaning to soft/intermediate or intermediate.

Any thoughts? I am on a big budget so under 100 bucks for two tires is worth it to me.

Dont do it. They are garbage tires. They suck to mount by hand. And they dont wear very well. I blew threw the back tire in like 3 rides. And Im just a casual desert rider like yourself. There is a reason you can get a pair of them for under $100. And they dont hook up very well either.