TIRES!

Don't be a yo yo. Try something else, or wait and try mine on TDAY.
It is Racks fault, he convinced me since he did not like it on his bike. I am not replacing it as I am going to get another trip out of it and it still has gobs of traction. :prof:

It is Racks fault, he convinced me since he did not like it on his bike. I am not replacing it as I am going to get another trip out of it and it still has gobs of traction. :prof:
Like I said, ride mine up the face at Prospectors and see the difference. Rack didn't like it because it was harder to break the rear end loose, but he liked the traction.

This is not looking good...this is just from less than a 10 minute ride in my back yard.

IMG_20131106_151645.jpg

IMG_20131106_151726.jpg

Everyone of the center lugs are like that...should I be pissed? I know you get what you pay for, but even this is unacceptable for $55.

There will be a 4 digit code embossed somewhere on the side wall. The first two numbers is the week, and the second two are the year. So a 1211, would be the 12th week in 2011. I just was asking, because if the tire is old, it will come apart, whether it's a good, or crap tire.

There will be a 4 digit code embossed somewhere on the side wall. The first two numbers is the week, and the second two are the year. So a 1211, would be the 12th week in 2011. I just was asking, because if the tire is old, it will come apart, whether it's a good, or crap tire.

Ok! 3213 is the number.

Thanks for that bit of info too!