TIRES!

I'm running the m403 and 404 right now, the front tire felt weird to me but I got used to it. But this is absolutely no help to you considering I live in Florida and our terrain is COMPLETELY different than yours over there in Cali.

I'm running the m403 and 404 right now, the front tire felt weird to me but I got used to it. But this is absolutely no help to you considering I live in Florida and our terrain is COMPLETELY different than yours over there in Cali.
I always felt like the MX51 was riding on marbles, never felt like it had a good grip, perhaps it was worn. :noidea: The new 403 seems to stick nicely going through the turns. Now the back seems slippery. :smirk:

What the hell? Why are you running a hard pack tire in sandy soil?

Since when is that a hard pack tire? It's an intermediate tire, and Florida isn't only sand.

It is an intermediate tire...my bad, thought it was a hardpack tire.. we dont run that tire up here... too hard... Florida has alot of sand everywhere even inland has very sandy soil... Its awesome dirt for sure..

It is an intermediate tire...my bad, thought it was a hardpack tire.. we dont run that tire up here... too hard... Florida has alot of sand everywhere even inland has very sandy soil... Its awesome dirt for sure..
Oh thanks for letting me know I've never lived there before :smirk:

I run Pirelli scorpion mx mid soft on front and rear.. i ride hard-packed tracks but they are wearing out very quick.... me thinks santa might have to get me some new tires for Christmas :smirk:

I run Pirelli scorpion mx mid soft on front and rear.. i ride hard-packed tracks but they are wearing out very quick.... me thinks santa might have to get me some new tires for Christmas :smirk:

You may or may not have heard of MOTOZ tires. They are an Aussie designed tire. I run them and they are fantastic. They make 6 different types. You may want to give them a go. Check them out here www.motoz.com.au

These look interesting but I have never seen or heard of them until now. :noidea:

They work great! Ive only been able to find them to purchase online. The place I get them from is in Laguna Hills. Its called Phat Performance Parts. The web site is Phatperformanceparts.com Just find the tire link and look for MOTOZ tires. Depending on what your riding needs are they have a good variety of tires to choose from. If you have ordered tires online before the MOTOZ tires dont cost any more or less than any of the other big name tires. Not to mention the fact that if you mount your own tires they are by far the easiest tires I have ever mounted.

Have you seen the new Dunlop MX81 tires? Suppose to be the next desert knob. Heard they hook up great. May need to look into these on the next sneaker buy.
:thinking: