The Football Field 2-22-2011

This is a Great winter in So Cal Christmas card Pic ! :thumb::thumb:

DSCN0116.jpg

I'd love to but our cell service is down and I don't have another camera. I took some and will try to post them tomorrow. BTW 2 1/2 to 3 feet now with 5-6 foot drifts and still coming down. Road conditions are trecherous too.:shocked:

What the hey Dub-G, I thought you guys lived in California? :noidea::noidea:

I'd love to but our cell service is down and I don't have another camera. I took some and will try to post them tomorrow. BTW 2 1/2 to 3 feet now with 5-6 foot drifts and still coming down. Road conditions are trecherous too.:shocked:

What the hey Dub-G, I thought you guys lived in California? :noidea::noidea:

Our latest advertisement gimmeck to keep people from moving out here...believe me they still do! Snow days are common here even at the beach! :prof:....:devil:....

yea California is stormy and rainy and we have earthquakes, gangbangers and shitty politicians... why would anyone ever want to live here.:banana:

GAs prices, illegal immegrants, high housing prices, high cost of living, SMOG caugh caugh, SMOG and the threat of fires in the summer! :rant:

LA has no football team, the Chargers, Padres, Angels, Los Doyyers, Lakers and Clippers all suck...( :smirk: shhh j/k)........ SERIOUSLY No one in their right mind wold want to move here! :devil:

LA has no football team, the Chargers, Padres, Angels, Los Doyyers, Lakers and Clippers all suck...( :smirk: shhh j/k)........ SERIOUSLY No one in their right mind wold want to move here! :devil:

Please take back the Raiders. :thumb: Maybe some of the fans will move home. :moon: