The Football Field 2-22-2011

Alright, I get the Cpt. Pumkin thing now and thanks for clarifying.

P.S. Those were the sadest pics I have ever seen. Those poor dirt machines being walked down that little hill. To be honest guys, what you are doing is way more dangerous than just riding down it. :P

The 12 & 13 year old kids did not want to ride it. Plus I don't need anymore broken arms or bikes :prof:.

Now for Captian Pumpkin :picard: Maybe next time we can get him to ride it :thinking:

That's one hell of a report Rack, looks like you guys had a blast. :thumb: And yeah where's that video Cpt. Pumpkin?

BTW Rock it looks like you think that KTMRock and Cpt. Pumpkin are the same guy, nope not true......this is The Great Cpt. Pumpkin. :smirk:

432-dirt-bike-addicts-tday-ride-report-dscn3462.jpg

:lol: :cry::lol: :cry::lol: :cry::lol: :cry::lol: :cry:

P.S. Those were the sadest pics I have ever seen. Those poor dirt machines being walked down that little hill. To be honest guys, what you are doing is way more dangerous than just riding down it. :P

:lol:.......:cry:.......:lol:......:ride:

I would have to agree with you on that one RM

The 12 & 13 year old kids did not want to ride it. Plus I don't need anymore broken arms or bikes :prof:.

Now for Captian Pumpkin :picard: Maybe next time we can get him to ride it :thinking:
In do time the kids will fly off that thing and wonder what happened to the Geekslide...