The Football Field 2-22-2011

LA has no football team, the Chargers, Padres, Angels, Los Doyyers, Lakers and Clippers all suck...( :smirk: shhh j/k)........ SERIOUSLY No one in their right mind wold want to move here! :devil:

are you kidding me ? the chargers is one of the best teams in the NFL... Rivers is a top 5 quarterback and was actually #1 in numbers for a few years. Thye just need to work on their post season. YOU SIR NEED TO TAKE THEM OFF YOUR LIST!!!!

What the hey Dub-G, I thought you guys lived in California? :noidea::noidea:
Finally back to the land of the living. Could not get out yesterday. I live at 5700 feet and we do get snow. Only an hour from downtown LA too. Had 4+ feet of snow, drifts to 7 feet, winds gusting into the 70's, hundreds if not even thousands of trees and limbs down, and no power for almost 24 hours.:shocked: After a day of diggin out:foul::foul: and getting into the city :thumb:, will try to catch up at work.:cry:

Finally back to the land of the living. Could not get out yesterday. I live at 5700 feet and we do get snow. Only an hour from downtown LA too. Had 4+ feet of snow, drifts to 7 feet, winds gusting into the 70's, hundreds if not even thousands of trees and limbs down, and no power for almost 24 hours.:shocked: After a day of diggin out:foul::foul: and getting into the city :thumb:, will try to catch up at work.:cry:

I kind of figured that when we didn't hear form you for a while that the snow was going to be deep. Four feet though, wow. There are still a lot of clouds, but in a few clear spots the mountains have been really white. It's going to be a wile before there is riding on the forest trails in LPNF.

:shocked::eek::jawdrop: