The Football Field 2-22-2011

What a RR. I am impressed as usual at all the pictures taken. Maybe I need some type of new camera or something because I am wondering how you took the pictures while you were moving, of the Yami lofting the front wheel right next to you. Impressive. :thumb:

What a RR. I am impressed as usual at all the pictures taken. Maybe I need some type of new camera or something because I am wondering how you took the pictures while you were moving, of the Yami lofting the front wheel right next to you. Impressive. :thumb:

I have my camera case zip tied to my chest protector for easy access. We weren't traveling very fast as I rarely get out of second gear. Choose your terrain carefully when taking pics under power :prof:

:lol: Is that the Geekslide?

I think it's been re-named from The GEEK Slide to ..."The BOTA RIDE" :ride:..corny I know!...:P...but seriously, it's no wonder he's standing up with BALLS that big it'd be hard to sit down riding down that thing! :prof:

WTH Rack.... in every picture that looks like its warm Mrs Rack is all bundled up and still looks cold. Then when there is a pic that looks like its freezing cold out Mrs Rack is not all bundled up and looks all happy and warm

:lol:

WTH Rack.... in every picture that looks like its warm Mrs Rack is all bundled up and still looks cold. Then when there is a pic that looks like its freezing cold out Mrs Rack is not all bundled up and looks all happy and warm

:lol:

She ran back to the trailer and turned the heater on high enough that the graphics peeled off the trailer. She just came out for a Kodak moment.