250 The 1999 YZ250

Anyway I could disassemble that thing and remove the spark arrestor portion? I'm not actually working at the moment and am not willing to thrown down even 50 bucks for a used silencer.
If not I guess I'll just drop the MJ one size and see what happens.
No, it is not going to work like that. The cone inside will end up being to short to hit the inner pipe. Get a used/new one.
Brad, we are on page 27 of your thread for this bike, there's solid advice above yet you choose to ignore it and go your own way yet again, quite likely that you won't listen to anyone again next time you ask a question about your bike so
I'm out and done, adiós sayonara good luck with the bikes and the kid! :wave:
Observation is key to solution.

No, it is not going to work like that. The cone inside will end up being to short to hit the inner pipe. Get a used/new one.

Observation is key to solution.
Then I'll drop the main jet. I was thinking going 1 size down to a 65, but the local bike shop owner says yz's always run rich and recommends a 62. I'll bring both.
This silencer was made for the bike, and fits nice, so i'm not in need of one. And I'm not spending any money on the bikes until I find gainful employment again. If I can make the bike run better without spending cash, I'm going to.

Sell the 2t!

...wait a minute.. red what are you doing in here?!
Hell no I ain't selling my baby!
I just dropped that main to a 165 today and she is a completely different bike. I thought she was fast before, ha!
I whiskey throttled myself right off her twice at the track today. I gotta re-learn how to ride again.

Yeah Red, what are you doing in here?

Well....
I just want to know what Shelly did when you whispered in her ear with a pat on the butt and a slight wink in the eye.
IIdid actually pat her butt on your behalf but she just laughed cos after near crippling her with Mikey's pinch I had to let her in on the chat or suffer abuse from the passenger seat all the way home! She doesn't like your moustache from your avatar btw :lol::lol:
I pinched her ass again last night and she turned round and told me she will forever think of Mike whrnwhen I pinch her butt :devil::naughty::lol:

Well....

IIdid actually pat her butt on your behalf but she just laughed cos after near crippling her with Mikey's pinch I had to let her in on the chat or suffer abuse from the passenger seat all the way home! She doesn't like your moustache from your avatar btw :lol::lol:
I pinched her ass again last night and she turned round and told me she will forever think of Mike whrnwhen I pinch her butt :devil::naughty::lol:

:whip:

Well....

I think of Mike every time the wrinkles come out of my soldier when he stands at attention. Honey, the soldier is home to stay, he brought both of his duffle bags.
:weird: