250 The 1999 YZ250

Excuse me but I’m trying to piss in Gary’s Cheerios here. :picard:
I't doesn't work, I already know that the SSS dominates all other suspension on the market out of the box.
But I have to say, the last video of all the carpet munching hotties was OK to watch. Born in the USA not so much, and the chick that shoved a whole garden gnome up her ass hole looked like it was more painful than enjoyable.

I't doesn't work, I already know that the SSS dominates all other suspension on the market out of the box.
But I have to say, the last video of all the carpet munching hotties was OK to watch. Born in the USA not so much, and the chick that shoved a whole garden gnome up her ass hole looked like it was more painful than enjoyable.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

No way.
Then again it’s a matter of personal preference.

I was just thinking about this yesterday morning when I was reading about the 2020 rmz’s coming out in August. KYB air technology. :puke: