250 The 1999 YZ250

Feels faster, but the spacer was not installed until after 2001, so the hit comes on later.
I've gotten used to that hit, and grown to like it...I'm gonna be sad to see her go. But on to better.
Since I haven't installed the new springs, will they go into the 06? Or will I need to return them and get different ones?

I've gotten used to that hit, and grown to like it...I'm gonna be sad to see her go. But on to better.
Since I haven't installed the new springs, will they go into the 06? Or will I need to return them and get different ones?
They will not transfer to the SSS from the AOS.

Wow , can't figure that out ??
When I'm out on the range and moving around these mountains between LZ's, I only get sporadic opportunities to get online with my POS cell phone, so no, I wont be able to do any digging or research until I get back home to my PC in 2 days. But thanks for trying...
They will not transfer to the SSS from the AOS.
Thanks @PALMER84ONE ! I knew you would have a helpful reply.

The SSS= sucks solid shit.

They still need $800 worth of valving and shims.

I must disagree. I saw a noticeable difference between the two when I switched, and it was just like the original AOS forks, $300 for a complete rebuild front forks and rear shock. Springs included.