250 The 1999 YZ250

and you wonder why there are 28 pages...
three-guys-bathtub-650-jpg.32250

I think it sums up the last few pages nicely.

and you wonder why there are 28 pages...
Thank you John!!!
I was just about to mention this, then I saw that you already did.

Pulling the carb right now expecting to find a dropped MJ. All of a sudden at the track last week, she started running shitty, then I fouled a plug. This was after I dropped the MJ to a 165 (it ran FAF for 2 hours). It screwed in kinda funny, and my buddy with the 2016 kx450 is a SW pilot, and (I already had an idea) he comes up to me and says "in aviation, whenever you have a problem, its usually the last thing you touched".
Since the 165 screwed in funny, and I fouled a new plug, I'm expecting to see a float bowl full of parts...

Will update in 20...

Hey guess what?
I aint so fucking stupid after all.
Yanked the carb, removed the drain plug, and my main jet fell right out.
But go ahead and write me off...

Those techs at RMATV are a bunch of snot noted dipshits! Tried to tell me to use a "L" shaped piece of pipe or fuel filter to make a fuel line work with the superseded pet cock on my DT3. Told them send me an RMA I don't do half ass work on motorbikes, the fuel line either flows correctly, as gravity feed, or it does not work at all.

Last OEM Honda bearings I bought were Koyo bearings! Would probably have been cheaper for Koyo than your all balls kit!
Too late I know but next time give them a search before you go all balls again!:thumb: