Spangler - New Years 2013

Epic ride today, it even snowed. Thanks to Rolls e I'm nice and warm sitting in the ER room, waiting for them to

set his shoulder.:doh:

So all he did was relocate it to the wrong spot. :cry:
Ok, as you headed back to get the truck, we sat and talked. I said that you Rose guys are always getting hurt. He claimed I was bad juju because I was there for Butt head, and his beef. I just don't buy it! Why are you still rubber side down? :smirk:
We got back to the truck after we left you out there and it started snowing on the main road all the way back and while we loaded. Damed it was cold! :pout::eek:

. Nevermind. He broke it and willl need surgery next week.

:foul::bleep::f:
Sorry younger, tell older I am rooting for a speedy recovery.
Ebay
CRF450
New Sidi boots size 13 (one ride)
New Kilm pants, etc. etc. etc.
I sure hope he doesn't hang it up like he was saying!

He is thinking about Monday, (but not real hard) :lol: He said his ASS and lower back hurts. However, if we do ride on Monday we are thinking south. I am looking for a lot in the area to buy in Copper. Now that would be an epic area to own a little parcel. Like the compound we road through before TT and the one on the main drag of Copper, no need for a building, just land.

I'm going to ride somewhere tomorrow, I'd like to hit the area I was headed to yesterday, but I'll do anywhere that I'll have company.

It's just not meant to be. Loaded up last evening when it cleared up. Headed out at the crack of dawn. Walked outside and I had a flat. Spare has a leak and was flat too.

Getting some new tires in the morning.

I'll ride somewhere on the 1st.

Blows about Rolls. We are having a great time out here even with the lower temps and little snow flurry, it couldn't be better.

Yah, I am out tomorrow as well! Got a kid that had a accident (her fault) on the 18th and now she got hit today (others fault). I have to deal with that in addition to helping my other daughter negotiate a new car. :banghead::banghead: Fricken double head bang!!!