Spangler - New Years 2013

Anyone heading out to Spangler for New Years?

I hope to head out Thursday afternoon. Not sure of the destination yet. Anyone have any plans? Where are you camping? Can we join you?

:USA:
Sure you can join me but I thought I was joining you. :lol: I liked the sound of Prospectors where we went a year ago TDay as it was away from the main drag and plenty of room for all the rigs. Problem is someone seems to need cell service up there and there is none at that spot. :noidea: That someone is not me either.

Sure you can join me but I thought I was joining you. :lol: I liked the sound of Prospectors where we went a year ago TDay as it was away from the main drag and plenty of room for all the rigs. Problem is someone seems to need cell service up there and there is none at that spot. :noidea: That someone is not me either.

Actually, there is cell service at the other spot - it's spotty but there is cell service.

I am the guilty party that needed cell service for TDay. New venture has me on a short leash at the moment. I don't think that it will be that critical for New Years as I probably won't get out til late Thursday night anyways.

It will be a short trip for me as I am not getting up there until Saturday and then coming home for New Years Eve. I can not get the wife to come along for this trip so it is the boy and me and I believe my other 2 friends. I hope the weather behaves.

It will be a short trip for me as I am not getting up there until Saturday and then coming home for New Years Eve. I can not get the wife to come along for this trip so it is the boy and me and I believe my other 2 friends. I hope the weather behaves.

Your other friends - is that the "FRQ" group?

I'm heading out Thursday morning. I was thinking Football field as that QA good for cell. I know that it gets packed in there but with the red stacks and a larger group that moved to Dirt Diggers it might not be too bad.

Someone pick a spot and I'll go there.

Anyone heading out to Spangler for New Years?

I hope to head out Thursday afternoon. Not sure of the destination yet. Anyone have any plans? Where are you camping? Can we join you?

:USA:
Rack, why don't you load up the family and head up here for the new year - I'll fire up the furnace at the cottage and we can do some sweet grilling :thumb: