Spangler - New Years 2013

I haven't camped at Teagle in years. Lots of places to park out there as well. We can park down off of pipe line or grab a spot right off of Teagle but the will be more traffic.

I haven't camped at Teagle in years. Lots of places to park out there as well. We can park down off of pipe line or grab a spot right off of Teagle but the will be more traffic.

Cancel that the less traffic the better.

Does anyone know if there has been any rain out there?

Ok. I flipped a 10mm wrench and called name brand up and that is how it landed, so we are going to Prospectors. I'll be on the right side of the road as high up as I can like T-Day 2011. So if you are coming out, look for me up there. We are going out Thursday morning. If anyone is going out sooner go grab the spot.

Ok. I flipped a 10mm wrench and called name brand up and that is how it landed, so we are going to Prospectors. I'll be on the right side of the road as high up as I can like T-Day 2011. So if you are coming out, look for me up there. We are going out Thursday morning. If anyone is going out sooner go grab the spot.

:thumb:

If you can't spot CDA just look for the pink scooter!

I hope to get there Thursday night.

This sounds like a good plan.

Maybe he is snowed in or upside down in the corner still from all the festivities.
:noidea:
Just got done talking with him and he is coming up Friday. It is snowing at his place this morning and raining at my place. Weather is going to be cool over the weekend.

Just got done talking with him and he is coming up Friday. It is snowing at his place this morning and raining at my place. Weather is going to be cool over the weekend.
Cool deal. Is fireman John coming as well and Pete? I'll give him a call later.

Total sun at my place with Hardly any clouds. Heading over and getting the trailer to bring home and start loading.

Cool deal. Is fireman John coming as well and Pete? I'll give him a call later.

Total sun at my place with Hardly any clouds. Heading over and getting the trailer to bring home and start loading.
Yep, still snowing off and on at my place and will thru tonight. Anticipate no issues with getting out on Friday AM, which is the day I am vacating the mountains to arrive mid day in the dez. Just busy with Xmas stuff and visiting family, so just catching up. My group is me and fireman John. Can't wait. Weather is gonna be highs in the low 50's, no serious "W" after tomorrow AM and lows around 30. All in all not too bad. See all you putzes there.:busted: