Spangler - New Years 2013

Yep, still snowing off and on at my place and will thru tonight. Anticipate no issues with getting out on Friday AM, which is the day I am vacating the mountains to arrive mid day in the dez. Just busy with Xmas stuff and visiting family, so just catching up. My group is me and fireman John. Can't wait. Weather is gonna be highs in the low 50's, no serious "W" after tomorrow AM and lows around 30. All in all not too bad. See all you putzes there.:busted:
Cool thanks for the update. I'll keep an eye out for you on Friday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356568056.974336.jpg
Garage is loaded up and just need to do a few things inside and we are ready to go in the morning.

Where is everyone meeting? Any addresses or something I can enter into my GPS to go? I was planning on going riding thursday till friday morning with a couple of friends and brother but I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys.

What does that mean? Still cruising out tomorrow or the next day now?

This means I have a meeting at 8 am another at noon. Then back to the office to make sure all of the paperwork gets processed. Not to mention a few other pressing issues. I hope like hell I have cell service Friday and Monday. :bonk

This means I have a meeting at 8 am another at noon. Then back to the office to make sure all of the paperwork gets processed. Not to mention a few other pressing issues. I hope like hell I have cell service Friday and Monday. :bonk
Get it done. Remember you said Prospectors on the other side of the road will work. I know I had service there before.

Where is everyone meeting? Any addresses or something I can enter into my GPS to go? I was planning on going riding thursday till friday morning with a couple of friends and brother but I wouldn't mind joining up with you guys.
We are meeting at Prospectors in Spangler. I'm leaving around 8am Thursday morning and if you see a big ass truck and trailer cruising down the road, that is me. Road Warrior is the trailer brand and the back door is completely white with no stickers.

Hey Pat, Mark is going out there, said from description at prospectors, but he doesnt really know the area by names. So, look out for him. He is driving a Dk Gry or Blk dodge pu, maybe pulling his white box trailer. Other guys he is going with are supposed to be on KTM 300s and staying in tents. Crazy bastards.

Hey Pat, Mark is going out there, said from description at prospectors, but he doesnt really know the area by names. So, look out for him. He is driving a Dk Gry or Blk dodge pu, maybe pulling his white box trailer. Other guys he is going with are supposed to be on KTM 300s and staying in tents. Crazy bastards.
I think we are all crazy after looking at the weather reports and the temps. :noidea: Tents would be even colder.

I gotta say it was nice to leave the high desert for destinations warmer... Even now at 1:30am it's nice outside. Wish it wasn't such a hike for you guys.

Have a great Holiday Week up there !