Spangler - New Years 2013

Epic ride today, it even snowed. Thanks to Rolls e I'm nice and warm sitting in the ER room, waiting for them to

set his shoulder.:doh:

fucking fuck :(

i really feel for rolls. hoping him the best recorvery

the rest of you in spangler ... Hope you are having a great time. we had a awesome time in OW with a whole group of kids that go to my kids school and their parents turned out to be really good peoples. I think i have even convinced 2 quad riders to buy dirtbikes. I took a couple of the quad riders down cambel wash and they could not stop talking about how awesome that wash is... i was :rocker: the whole time.

And like a dumb shit, I went up to Spangler today, and while screwing around, waiting for everyone to get ready, I went over the bars, and broke my collar bone.:picard:

So all he did was relocate it to the wrong spot. :cry:
Ok, as you headed back to get the truck, we sat and talked. I said that you Rose guys are always getting hurt. He claimed I was bad juju because I was there for Butt head, and his beef. I just don't buy it! Why are you still rubber side down? :smirk:
We got back to the truck after we left you out there and it started snowing on the main road all the way back and while we loaded. Damed it was cold! :pout::eek:

I was going to post up an apology for calling your juju bad since you were more than 100 miles from Tim when he went down. But now, I'm not so sure:thinking:. Is this an attempt at a long distance jinx ? If so, it worked. Tim went down and today and broke his collarbone. That's some powerful juju you have. :naughty:

I was going to post up an apology for calling your juju bad since you were more than 100 miles from Tim when he went down. But now, I'm not so sure:thinking:. Is this an attempt at a long distance jinx ? If so, it worked. Tim went down and today and broke his collarbone. That's some powerful juju you have. :naughty:

If my power works that far away I am like a Shaw-men or whatever you call them prayer people. And, just so you all know, why would I do that to the people I love to ride with? This just sets back epic trips to epic destinations. I guess you could blame it me for not going local with Tim. :cry: But my daughter did get a new Corolla for a good deal since I was there, and the insurance company is now looking into the crash that the other guy is trying to say it was her fault.