RM250 rm250 starting issues

0107010126.jpg

thats my silencer... :picard:

oh my god........ lol i tried for 30 mins here at work... trying to get that damn thing back together... will try again later when i get home :foul:

go to ebay, but ask them to guarantee it is not rotted out or have them take apart and ask for pics before buying or buy a new one that one is toast!

yayaya... thats what im thinkin too...i fit it back together really good and took some small little thin metal wire tires ... and then looped it with some tape just to hold it together so i could wrap that crap on it... and that part is holding fine... its just a pain in the rump to get that thing repacked

i just wrapped my sons 85 the other night and it was really simple, the key is to get it all wrapped then wrap strips of masking tape one at each end and one in the middle to hold the packing on the baffle. Then insert into the housing. Don't forget to use Hi-temp silicon when putting the cap back on.:thumb:

do you use the whole thing??... i got the MSR packing... and the instructions on the package said use the whole roll.......... i tried it alittle bit last night at work....... and wow... i had a time... and i couldnt get it started

Thanks jackson....... that was way to easy....lol mine is like almost impossible..... i aint tried HARD yet.... but i will shortly... i just tried breifly ... i was at work... i didintw ant to get too messy..(i work in a office lol)

so i put my new jets in last night at work also... so i figured i would pull it all apart and inspect it very closely... i pulled the air screw out and inspected it... pulled the spring out.. and then where was a small washer type thing... and a black peice of rubber that fell out..... was that supposed to be a oring somewhere... this piece that fell out was rubber... but if it was a o ring.....its been a few years since it was a o ring...lol.....it was very small but rubber..... there is no o ring in there now.... is there supposed to be