RM250 rm250 starting issues

You can pull it off an look. But I warn against it. My reason is that you'll likely need to replace the o-rings between the head and the cylinder when it comes time to reassemble it. If there is or was anything wrong with your top end you would be having an overly rich conditions. That = wet oily fouled plugs, and lots of spooge out the exhaust tip. Or worse it just wont kick over (seized). I say get the carb jetted and tuned correctly for your elevation. Then if you are still having problems, I'll have more bad news for you as to what it could be. I wish I could just go ride the bike and listen to it. This having to trouble shoot from the west coast thing sucks the big one.

haha...well i was chatting with mihylo earlier and he kept pounding into my head its my compression........ i need to get a new compression gauge

Thats good that you ordered brakes... You want to be able to stop when pushing it across your garage.. :lol:
j/k
New comp gauge yet???
haha... :foul:.... no not yet... my buddys supposed to drop his off at my house sometime this week...i usually dont get time to work on it through the week anyways... i just think about working on it at work... and read aobut working on it ...and then i bring all my thoughts to this forum.... and then i think outloud lol... and you guys end up paying the price lol

Im not paying for anything. Advice is free. Truth be told we are actually helping you spend your money. Its up to you to decide what your going to do about it. Thats what this portion on the forum is for. Helping those that need help. Buy the way new brake pads was a good idea. Because if your issue is just a jetting issue. Your going to need all the stoping power you can get to slow that yellow beast to a stop. A fresh rear tire will help you with that also.

Im not paying for anything. Advice is free. Truth be told we are actually helping you spend your money. Its up to you to decide what your going to do about it. Thats what this portion on the forum is for. Helping those that need help. Buy the way new brake pads was a good idea. Because if your issue is just a jetting issue. Your going to need all the stoping power you can get to slow that yellow beast to a stop. A fresh rear tire will help you with that also.
i need a rear tire also...lol... but im going to wait till i get it running right ... jets should be here tomorow...i got ahold of one of my old riding buddys and hes supposed to send me some notes he had wrote down in his old suzuki manuals from when he raced...and he said he had a 93...has some different jetting settings wrote down and what not... supposed to drop off some new plugs that he had laying around... and hopefully some other goodies lol...

mihylo and smoke...Thank you both for the help!!!!... someday maybe you will get me lined out :D

ok so i just got some balls and went outside... took my silencer apart.... its all jacked up.... the packing was shot.... not really bad... but i got MSR packing...

But the little pipe in the silencer(its got the holes and stuff in it) ... is rotted into..... after i seen that i just came inside... (its cold as hella out there)... but im going to try to atleast get it repacked.... but i guess ill have to get a new silencer