RM250 rm250 starting issues

Is yours ready to "RACE" or better yet even ready to "RIDE" yet? :moon:

:P:lol:

Hell no! KTMRack =
dirt-bike-lift-1_lg.jpg

who the funk parked a ktm in my thread:prof:....haha

Well i got my carb back together finally... took me forever to find a damn oring that was missing....so that could have been a problem also...:rant:.......

didnt even work on anything else.. just been relaxing all weekend haha

well the carb is back on ..... still trying to get the silencer packing in the muffler... its a pretty good chore... and the packing sucks... all the videos ive seen has different packing that looks like its easy.... im debating on cuttin some of the packing off

well the carb is back on ..... still trying to get the silencer packing in the muffler... its a pretty good chore... and the packing sucks... all the videos ive seen has different packing that looks like its easy.... im debating on cuttin some of the packing off

You do need to trim it to length. You can't just stuff it in there

You do need to trim it to length. You can't just stuff it in there
haha... i trimmed the width to the right size... but the package says you have to use the whole length of it... i just cant get it to wrap that tight...

tho i havent put all my mite into it yet... ive tried pretty damn hard.... im sure if i put it in a vise... i would be able to wrap it tight enought...

but its making me itch just thinking about it

well sum bish... the package said to use the whole thing... im going to try it later... and i will get it one way or another... its just got to last me a few months... hell if keep having probs with the engine i might go ahead and tear it apart and just wait till i hae the money to finish it... and go ahead and but a complete pipe...

what i was wondering about ... if i tear this apart to check the cylinder ....should i re ring it... or just man up and get a piston too... i mean if it was a 4 stroke i would just re ring it if it mich'd ok and everything...