All Ride at the REZ

So I have a few vacation days in the bank so I say to myself, "self, you should load up the bikes and motorhome and head out to meet the DBA troops out at the Rez". Then I give my head a shake and say to myself, " self, you weren't invited"......:cry:
:smirk:

So I have a few vacation days in the bank so I say to myself, "self, you should load up the bikes and motorhome and head out to meet the DBA troops out at the Rez". Then I give my head a shake and say to myself, " self, you weren't invited"......:cry:

I was..:P Besides that would cost you about 10 grand in gas!:smirk:

James

Staff member
I was. :P

:thinking: Swing by and pick me up, then with our collective bargaining we can talk our way in. :smirk:

:smirk:[/QUOTE
] Good luck with that...Didn't leave you off the list on purpose N'edge...just lookin out for ya...but if you want I'll send you the directions

:lol: That's what Rhinoroof told me when I told him about the ride.
As I had mentiond, not al were invited, only those that frequent the forum that I have had exchanges with, etc...I can only handle so many people (that I don't know) at one time!

Let me just speak for Rez, ALL DBA "STAPH" ARE INVITED TO THE RIDE AT THE REZ! :lol: So, how many of you are infected by this post? :P
:shocked:
Are you saying we are all gonna get an "infection" when we go to the REZ?:thinking::devil:
Hope not.........:devil:..if so, you're on your own.
I was. :P

:thinking: Swing by and pick me up, then with our collective bargaining we can talk our way in. :smirk:
:thumb:

I was..:P Besides that would cost you about 10 grand in gas!:smirk:

It would probably cost me neat $100 in gas and I'm not that far away. For that much I'd want to ride for two or three days to justify the investment. Then again I'm not one of the chosen so I'll may just have to hit the Piutes that weekend.

It would probably cost me neat $100 in gas and I'm not that far away. For that much I'd want to ride for two or three days to justify the investment. Then again I'm not one of the chosen so I'll may just have to hit the Piutes that weekend.

thread hijack! Carl, where's my invite?:thumb:

Out by the Rez looks pretty sweet this weekend. Chance of percipitation too.

No precip...but we did have "W"........came up Friday night, died down somewhat Sat and then up again towards late afternoon/evening. Can't wait to get out with this group...Our usual suspects got together Fri night o play somepoker and made plans for sSat...this is what was SUPPOSED to happen...1st thing around 7AM -A little bunny romp'n, back for breakfast, then go do some shootin...come back gear up and go on a long ride...to the hammers then make a big loop to the dunes and back (kind of the usual only on bikes this time and farther out). Stayed up a little too late Fri night so I didn't get up in time for the 7AM ride :cry:...they decided not to do that till 9AM... by that time we were into breakfast thinking we missed out on the ride when they showed up...told them we'd catch up to go shooting and the next ride. We're ready to go shooting when one of the kids rides up and says, we're going on the ride first THEN coem back and shoot....it was a total "F'd" up mess...we kept with OUR plan...Not much of a riding weekend for me...:cry:...I hope to make up for it in a couple weeks at the rez!:banana:

We had plenty of wind up at Spangler over the weekend too. A nice cross wind is nice to clear the dust while on trails but when it picks up dirt in camp and blows it in your face that is a bit much at times. :rolleyes:
No precip...but we did have "W"........came up Friday night, died down somewhat Sat and then up again towards late afternoon/evening. Can't wait to get out with this group...Our usual suspects got together Fri night o play somepoker and made plans for sSat...this is what was SUPPOSED to happen...1st thing around 7AM -A little bunny romp'n, back for breakfast, then go do some shootin...come back gear up and go on a long ride...to the hammers then make a big loop to the dunes and back (kind of the usual only on bikes this time and farther out). Stayed up a little too late Fri night so I didn't get up in time for the 7AM ride :cry:...they decided not to do that till 9AM... by that time we were into breakfast thinking we missed out on the ride when they showed up...told them we'd catch up to go shooting and the next ride. We're ready to go shooting when one of the kids rides up and says, we're going on the ride first THEN coem back and shoot....it was a total "F'd" up mess...we kept with OUR plan...Not much of a riding weekend for me...:cry:...I hope to make up for it in a couple weeks at the rez!:banana: