All Ride at the REZ

Finish your sentence next time.:smirk:

BTW, the REZ rules are pretty self explanatory and usual. Anybody that would haul ass down a residential road should be hined and quartered...:ride:

Yeah, some guests we've had visit "didn't get it"...their thought was because its' a dirt road it is fair game! The closer you get to the hills the more populous it gets ($25 word right there)...the farther from the hills or closer to the highway the less it gets...Just save the crazyness for the open dez...which is just on the other side of the highway! :ride:

That is all..........:prof:...well probably not, but for now!

some of the "rules" on your list are given and shouldn't even need to be said.

picking up trash ? by this point in EVERY SINGLE DBA members life.. if you dont know this rule and follow it james should just ban you now.

Boots and helmets... yea this is another given.

some of the "rules" on your list are given and shouldn't even need to be said.

picking up trash ? by this point in EVERY SINGLE DBA members life.. if you dont know this rule and follow it james should just ban you now.

Boots and helmets... yea this is another given.

Absolutely true.:thumb::prof:

At this time there are roughly 14 riders planning on showing up...with a few maybe's which'll make it close to 20 if EVERYONE shows! Woo Hoo :banana:.....:shocked:. The REZ will never be the same! :devil:

Me, me...I would love to see that.

kangaroo_punching_woman-11959.jpg

Alright...I tried to post a pic of a kangaroo punching a girl but it doesnt work:cry:

then I tired to delete my entire post and couldnt. I just dont get how to copy graphics. It said to copy and paste so I did! Oh well......

Admin edit: Redeeming Sun's post.

James

Staff member
:lol: I hate that bitch! You wanna see a girl on girl fight? I'd love to knock her down!
:devil: Somebody had better videotape that. :popcorn:
kangaroo_punching_woman-11959.jpg

Alright...I tried to post a pic of a kangaroo punching a girl but it doesnt work:cry:

then I tired to delete my entire post and couldnt. I just dont get how to copy graphics. It said to copy and paste so I did! Oh well......
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/k/kangaroo_punching_woman-11959.jpg

That's what an image URL looks like, it'll end with either .jpg .png .gif. Copy and paste that into the "Insert Image" button popup.