All Ride at the REZ

James

Staff member
:confused: Please enlighten this non-Cali guy as to what a "COW" is and no I don't mean a moo moo cow, we've got enough of those around here. :moon:

:confused: Please enlighten this non-Cali guy as to what a "COW" is and no I don't mean a moo moo cow, we've got enough of those around here. :moon:

You sound like one of my freinds who refers to "Indians" as either RED DOT Indians or Woo Woo Indians. :smirk:

As for the COW thing, I don't know, only heard (not hurd) of it/them!

You sound like one of my freinds who refers to "Indians" as either RED DOT Indians or Woo Woo Indians. :smirk:

As for the COW thing, I don't know, only heard (not hurd) of it/them!

Just to enlighten you... its John Wayne indians or Union Carbide Indians... Its politically correct! :prof:
:devil:

Dot or feather Indians :noidea:

Speaking of Rez. I passed by/near the "rez" yesterday. I think I may have Jr Jr talked into a birthday ride at the Rez :devil:

Dot or feather Indians :noidea:

Speaking of Rez. I passed by/near the "rez" yesterday. I think I may have Jr Jr talked into a birthday ride at the Rez :devil:

Cool beans...................the sweeper spots have already been taken, you can do 2nd/3rd gear in front of us (Me and Geek) if you want........:P

COW is Community ORV Watch. They report illegal off road riding, even if there isn't any. :finger:

:noidea: this kind.

thumbnail.aspx

James

Staff member
COW is Community ORV Watch. They report illegal off road riding, even if there isn't any. :finger:
Ahhh :thumb:

They have nothing better to do? :rolleyes:
I love how these threads can take off on an avenue of their own. :prof: Like I said, it gets entertaining. :hyper:
:lol: This is like the second or third time I've heard this comment from you. :P Back in the beginning there was a push to stay on topic all the time, but it made it boring, so.... :noidea:

We do however try to keep the bike sections and "tech" threads on topic though. :thumb:
:noidea: this kind.

thumbnail.aspx
Hey isn't that where strawberry milk comes from?

Don't get me wrong James, I don't mind it at all. :thumb:

Ahhh :thumb:

:lol: This is like the second or third time I've heard this comment from you. :P Back in the beginning there was a push to stay on topic all the time, but it made it boring, so.... :noidea:

We do however try to keep the bike sections and "tech" threads on topic though. :thumb: