All Ride at the REZ

this sounds like one of those pants optional sausage parties...... boys make it in but don't come out...
I see no rules here...... very scary!

Rez, you're making me a little nervous with all this talk about "ground rules". I hope there's no rule against any Wilderness excursions.:smirk:

Wilderness excursions with a pocket full of stickers. :banana:

Disclaimer: Timoyz does not condone riding in Wilderness Areas, or applying DBA stickers on Guberment owned signs. Timoyz's posts are meant for entertainment purposes only, and not designed as ideal public behavior.:prof:

Rez, you're making me a little nervous with all this talk about "ground rules". I hope there's no rule against any Wilderness excursions.:smirk:

Rules, rules.... who needs the stinkin' rules. Just sayin'. BTW, do we have to trailer the bikes or are we able to ride out of the REZ?:thinking:

ALL...
Here's a list of "rules"...just to keep the peace in the hood! :smirk: with both the nieghbor (1) and Johnny Law...Most of the stuff pertains to night time and since this is a day ride that isn't going to be an issue.....THIS TIME! :P
1) Don't haul as up and down my road...my neighbors an ass, he came "TO THE DESERT FROM ALASKA" ofall places...talk about extremes. Apparently he has no patience for noise or dust...
2) I prefer no one go on a ride alone...STUFF can happen...
3) No turning back without notifying someone...worst thing in the world is wondering what the hell happened to Billy-Bob just to find out he turned around and went back to camp for ???
4) T-rash.....please don't litter
5) Gear up.....NO TENNIS SHOES...puttin around camp is one thing, out in the boonies they serve no purpose when riding.
6) When going up and down the main dirt road (Grandview), ya got to watch for cross traffic...2 crossroads to be carefull of. Not terrible but you just never know!

That's pretty much it....

Geek - We can ride right from the rez...no problem, just need to keep the speed, noise and dust to a minimum when close to the homes which is not many...the farther away from the rez you get towards the highway the better...you can haul ass out there just gotta watch for cross traffic.

REZ out :ride:

:prof: Spill them already.

:thumb: Thank you kind sir, don't worry the charge should show up on your credit card shortly. Also thanks for the first class upgrade. :ride:

:smirk:

You DID make sure to check in your bike this time right?...I don't have a spare like Rack or ? had the last time! Whoa, wait a minute, YES I DO...I have a little quad my daughter learned on...has a horn and everything! :thumb:.....:smirk:

ALL...
Here's a list of "rules"...just to keep the peace in the hood! :smirk: with both the neighbor (1) and Johnny Law...Most of the stuff pertains to night time and since this is a day ride that isn't going to be an issue.....THIS TIME! :P
1) Don't haul as up and down my road...my neighbors an ass, he came "TO THE DESERT FROM ALASKA" ofall places...talk about extremes. Apparently he has no patience for noise or dust...
2) I prefer no one go on a ride alone...STUFF can happen...
3) No turning back without notifying someone...worst thing in the world is wondering what the hell happened to Billy-Bob just to find out he turned around and went back to camp for ???
4) T-rash.....please don't litter
5) Gear up.....NO TENNIS SHOES...puttin around camp is one thing, out in the boonies they serve no purpose when riding.
6) When going up and down the main dirt road (Grandview), ya got to watch for cross traffic...2 crossroads to be carefull of. Not terrible but you just never know!

That's pretty much it....

Geek - We can ride right from the rez...no problem, just need to keep the speed, noise and dust to a minimum when close to the homes which is not many...the farther away from the rez you get towards the highway the better...you can haul ass out there just gotta watch for cross traffic.

REZ out :ride:
Too much to think about. I did not know we needed to study before the ride. I might have to take the Friday off and go meet your neighbor and make friends..:devil:

Too much to think about. I did not know we needed to study before the ride. I might have to take the Friday off and go meet your neighbor and make friends..:devil:

Wear your helmet.......he swings a mean shovel......................he's getting his...the winds blew over his camper onto it's lid...:smirk:

James

Staff member
You DID make sure to check in your bike this time right?...I don't have a spare like Rack or ? had the last time! Whoa, wait a minute, YES I DO...I have a little quad my daughter learned on...has a horn and everything! :thumb:.....:smirk:
Swaaeeeeet, now I can be just like Rack and CDA. :ride:

:smirk:

I corrected my spelling error........(where S/B wear) :prof:...for a minute there my ebonics was showing..."it be like...where yo helmet be at foo"?

Rack does not know how to use his horn and blow everybody's horn like I do....
Finish your sentence next time.:smirk:

BTW, the REZ rules are pretty self explanatory and usual. Anybody that would haul ass down a residential road should be hined and quartered...:ride: