All Ride at the REZ

We had plenty of wind up at Spangler over the weekend too. A nice cross wind is nice to clear the dust while on trails but when it picks up dirt in camp and blows it in your face that is a bit much at times. :rolleyes:

I thought you would say that the Vodka washed the dust down and it wasn't a problem :smirk:

Rez, I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it to The Ride At The Rez. That crash landing I had out at JV was worse than I had thought. In addition to a couple of bulging discs in my lower back, an MRI shows that I also have a broken vertebra in my mid back. I'm done riding till it's completely heald. I'd hoped to get a few rides in before Summer hits, but it looks like I'll have to wait till next Fall. :cry:

Rez, I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it to The Ride At The Rez. That crash landing I had out at JV was worse than I had thought. In addition to a couple of bulging discs in my lower back, an MRI shows that I also have a broken vertebra in my mid back. I'm done riding till it's completely heald. I'd hoped to get a few rides in before Summer hits, but it looks like I'll have to wait till next Fall. :cry:

Sorry to hear that Rolls - don't mess around with back issues:prof: Take as much time as you need. :thumb: Plus, all of us "non-invitees" need someone to chat with when everyone else is out at the Rez Compound. :smirk: Seriously though, hope you heal up well. :thumb:

SOAB... hope you heal fast

Sorry to hear about this Rolls. Take it easy and heal up soon. :ride:

Dam bro, heal up fast and strong. I have a "F" ed up back that messes with me all the time, lucky I have Codeine to make me smile. Get well...

Rez, I will not be making it out either. I have three jobs that Saturday and one on Sunday as well. I had to give one of my Saturday jobs away because I could not make the time frame. Hope you all have a great time and do it again soon. I would have loved to of met you and let you spin on my 450.
What ever you do, "DO NOT DRINK THE COOL AID." I am sure some of those guys that show up will be sporting some. :prof: Stay true, you will never regret it. Husky for life. :smirk: :ride: :ride:

Doing the SLO Dual Sport ride this Sunday. :banana: :banana: But I am hurting in the lower back from my Easter ride in the mountains.

What the hell happened and when? We need the whole story please. Whatever the case, heal quickly and feel better.:prof: