All Ride at the REZ

Got a bad request error message and thought the first one didn't post. Thanks for the being the double post police ass wipe.:moon: Speaking of wiping ass....:shocked:

Rez, I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it to The Ride At The Rez. That crash landing I had out at JV was worse than I had thought. In addition to a couple of bulging discs in my lower back, an MRI shows that I also have a broken vertebra in my mid back. I'm done riding till it's completely heald. I'd hoped to get a few rides in before Summer hits, but it looks like I'll have to wait till next Fall. :cry:

By the way you were standing when we were talking at the meeting you didn't appear to be in great shape...get well and take your time healing up! We'll need you to run point across the dunes NEXT season...:smirk:.....:devil:. is there surgery in your future or ?

Rez, I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it to The Ride At The Rez. That crash landing I had out at JV was worse than I had thought. In addition to a couple of bulging discs in my lower back, an MRI shows that I also have a broken vertebra in my mid back. I'm done riding till it's completely heald. I'd hoped to get a few rides in before Summer hits, but it looks like I'll have to wait till next Fall. :cry:

Awww Man! So sorry to hear it. Back problems are aweful. I hope you heal up well and are back at it in the fall. Hang in there Rolls! You will be missed on this ride:(

And you too Palmer:(

So now there's double post, and spelling police in here. :smirk:

Also, the crash story is really not that spectacular.:thinking:

Seriouslly...I think he could have saved it from what I heard.........:smirk:.......10 feet in the air, on the seat, 5th pegged ( I added thatone)...Knevil style...Launch and burn! :ride:...:devil:

Just kidding Rolls...again, get well soon!

Seriouslly...I think he could have saved it from what I heard.........:smirk:.......10 feet in the air, on the seat, 5th pegged ( I added thatone)...Knevil style...Launch and burn! :ride:...:devil:

Just kidding Rolls...again, get well soon!

On the seat part is what got him.:naughty:
Oh Shit! 005.jpg

Oh Shit! 004.jpg

So I am guessing he flew off the dune and not up it?:noidea: You two and your sand. Looks like that fast sand has bit both of you now. Not to jack the thread Rez, but heal up fast Rolls, we need to ride again together.

I hate sand...can't avoid it too much though out there. No problem with the jacking, I'm joining in on it...:foul:....:devil:....:smirk:

So I am guessing he flew off the dune and not up it?:noidea: You two and your sand. Looks like that fast sand has bit both of you now. Not to jack the thread Rez, but heal up fast Rolls, we need to ride again together.

Yeah, cruizing across the dune in 2nd or 3rd, sitting on the seat, and didn't realize the drop was coming. Just one of those stupid no nothings, that can ruin a day. :noidea: