All Ride at the REZ

OK kids...I am leaving here pretty soon to head home, get ice, load the cooler, hook up the TH and off I go...if you have any questions about the rez ride better ask now or forever hold your peez.......................or call me on my cell! :smirk:

OK kids...I am leaving here pretty soon to head home, get ice, load the cooler, hook up the TH and off I go...if you have any questions about the rez ride better ask now or forever hold your peez.......................or call me on my cell! :smirk:

What's your cell number :noidea:

:devil:

I'm up, loaded, and ready to head out also. One little change, I'll be flying solo, my Son decided to stay home. Oh well, see you all there. :ride:

We are still undecided, I don't like riding any of my other sleds. I need to get my forks fixed on the 450 and the seals at UP-tite are on backorder. :foul: I may have to take them to RG3 and get it done if they have 50mm seals. :cry:

Have a great weekend all!

This thread has gone dead. :rolleyes: I heard the "W" is going at it hard tonight. I am packed and leaving at 6:30 in the morning, wind or no wind. :thinking: Palmer, I hope you make it up there.

:cry:No, as I am posting now we did not go. :cry: It is raining here but not out their at the Rez. Worked my ass off yesterday, bike is still not 100% and my body hurts worse than after a ride. I must have gone up and down a stair case and ladder 50 times yesterday to put an awning over a deck at one of our properties. Get the RR going.

:cry:No, as I am posting now we did not go. :cry: It is raining here but not out their at the Rez. Worked my ass off yesterday, bike is still not 100% and my body hurts worse than after a ride. I must have gone up and down a stair case and ladder 50 times yesterday to put an awning over a deck at one of our properties. Get the RR going.

Agreed :thumb:

These guys and gals are slackers :prof: Where is the ride report :noidea:

Timo a lair :eek: :thinking:

About what we need more details Mr Geek.
Timo has a lair?:thinking: As far as the liar part, he obviously does not know the difference between a wash and a trail and has no idea of distance or time:lol::lol::lol:. Funny as we got later and later he kept waving :wave: at me.:rolleyes: