All Ride at the REZ

Just thought I'd post a huge thank you to those that came out to the rez and for those that had good intentions...there will be a next time...I'm considering mid October...

Huge thanks to Timo for taking the lead on the rides...although I whined about my aches and pains it was a GOOD whine. Haven't had that much fun (even with El Diablo) in a long time.

SUN and SheFixIt, thanks for the snacks and hot dogs...Sorry I flaked on the tri-tip dinner. I just didn't have it in me after that ride.

A2
Cleonard
IH
Geek
KTM530

Thumbs up :thumb: to all of you for a great couple of days........I'm glad I got to meet all of you, you're a great bunch of people...(I know, this will be open for speculation by some)...Hopefully the next time we ride the rez I'll have the problems ironed out...one way or another! :devil: :ride:

Looking forward to the next time. I will try to get my other buddies to come along so we can beat them down too. :smirk: I recall them not liking sand too much either. :thinking:

Just thought I'd post a huge thank you to those that came out to the rez and for those that had good intentions...there will be a next time...I'm considering mid October...

Huge thanks to Timo for taking the lead on the rides...although I whined about my aches and pains it was a GOOD whine. Haven't had that much fun (even with El Diablo) in a long time.

SUN and SheFixIt, thanks for the snacks and hot dogs...Sorry I flaked on the tri-tip dinner. I just didn't have it in me after that ride.

A2
Cleonard
IH
Geek
KTM530

Thumbs up :thumb: to all of you for a great couple of days........I'm glad I got to meet all of you, you're a great bunch of people...(I know, this will be open for speculation by some)...Hopefully the next time we ride the rez I'll have the problems ironed out...one way or another! :devil: :ride:

Next time ride both days, and maybe we could do a run to Slash X. That would be a long ride, but really not tooooo much sand.:devil:

Actually the ride to the Salsh X is not bad at all. Almost all on fast two track. It's long though. I'd guess 100 miles round trip if not a little farther.

" come on Geek...where's your sense of adventure :smirk:"

I give up on this quote shizzle

:picard:

Actually the ride to the Salsh X is not bad at all. Almost all on fast two track.

That depends which way you take. :devil:

As soon as the knee gets better and it gets cooler, I'm in.:prof:

I've got a nice hill climb for you, that's right on the way there. :smirk:

I need a bigger tank. :thinking:

Yes, you do.

It's long though. I'd guess 100 miles round trip if not a little farther.

Mileage not an issue on the body, gas well not so sure about.

I'm thinking, from the Rez, to Outlet Center is around 65 miles. That puts it at about 130 round trip, or don't go all the way for gas, and do the turn around at the X, and hope your tank will give you 110 miles.

I'm thinking, from the Rez, to Outlet Center is around 65 miles. That puts it at about 130 round trip, or don't go all the way for gas, and do the turn around at the X, and hope your tank will give you 110 miles.

:shocked:...mine will make it.......:devil:......as long as I have a long rope......:smirk:

:picard:

That depends which way you take. :devil:

I've got a nice hill climb for you, that's right on the way there. :smirk:

Yes, you do.

Sounds like you're talking about The Goat Trail. :eek:
At least there would be no sand to snivel about. :smirk:

Isn't it a wash that leads to it though?:devil: Let alone once you get to the bottom of the other side. :smirk:

Come on Geek..repeat after me...The wash is our friend, The wash is our friend, The wash is our friend....:crazy:......you're feeling sleepy.....:bored:.........and then............:crash: