All Ride at the REZ

A big "Thanks" to Rez for inviting the gang out to his place. All the DBA peeps should make a pilgrimage to the "altar" at his place. I feel like I rode the Paris to Dakar rally. Next time we'll have to make better plans to stay the night. ! Great time overall :thumb:

A big "Thanks" to Rez for inviting the gang out to his place. All the DBA peeps should make a pilgrimage to the "altar" at his place. I feel like I rode the Paris to Dakar rally. Next time we'll have to make better plans to stay the night. ! Great time overall :thumb:
Change your avatar fag. :smirk:

Change your avatar fag. :smirk:

Double :lol: :lol:

I thought that was CDA. :smirk:

That avatar was put up almost 1 year ago when those clowns came up here to ride. We were all busting on CDA's chops.

You'll have to ask KTMRack to change my avatar...since he was the one who inserted CDA's photo.:foul:

PM me your password. I'll fix it :devil:
He keeps that Avatar becuase he knows I'm cool..:smirk:

We need pics and from what I am guessing here, is that WG does not like Sand Washes...

Missed you out there Steve. What is your injury recovery time?

I don't really know. I've seen one doc who wants to put rods in my back. I don't think that's necessary, so I'm getting a second opinion. Waiting for approval from the insurance company, and then getting in to see a doc takes too long. Without a surgery I should be back to work in 4-6 more weeks. I'll hold off riding again till the start of next season.

This thread has gone dead. :rolleyes: I heard the "W" is going at it hard tonight. I am packed and leaving at 6:30 in the morning, wind or no wind. :thinking: Palmer, I hope you make it up there.

The thread is dead, because we were riding.:ride: Also, they way the Rez is nestled at the foothills, we had very little wind while hanging out, absolutely beautiful view from there. Thank you Rez for having us. :hail:

Am outta bed and ready for work (not)after 360 miles of driving. No wind but just a flurry for us but cold. My body hurts in places today I did not know existed. Had Sun, Shefixit, Rez, Timoyz, Cleonard, Agent 2, Irish Hill,and myself on this ride. Did 65 miles of mostly fairly deep sand wash and some road. Beautiful scenery out at the rez and VERY unhappy I could not stay for the night with the gang. There are a set of new 4 letter words that I have discovered too... SAND WASH. Had a great time, fell several times as did most everybody:foul:. Timoyz led the group and did a fine time of it. Had a great lunch at Pappy and Harriets. Weather was perfect, not much wind and 75 degrees. Can't wait to see the pics from Timo. Thanks again to all involved especially Mr. Rez who was a great host. The Rez will be a great place to go to, ride and hang. Last comment is for Tim who is great liar.:finger::finger::finger::prof::wave:

I've got nothing but love for you too. :hug:

Timo a lair :eek: :thinking:

About what we need more details Mr Geek.

It's a 15 mile canyon, with not tooooo much sand.:noidea:

:cry:No, as I am posting now we did not go. :cry: It is raining here but not out their at the Rez. Worked my ass off yesterday, bike is still not 100% and my body hurts worse than after a ride. I must have gone up and down a stair case and ladder 50 times yesterday to put an awning over a deck at one of our properties. Get the RR going.

:blah: :wantsomecheesewiththatwine:

Agreed :thumb:

These guys and gals are slackers :prof: Where is the ride report :noidea:

I remember right after Easter waiting for something.:thinking: Was it my Easter basket?:thinking: No, it wasn't. Well, until I remember what it was, here is a :finger: to hold you over. :smirk:

I can't wait for the RR to see what I missed out on. I think most of 'em are still out riding though. :pout:

And it was a good one too. :banana:

Timo has a lair?:thinking: As far as the liar part, he obviously does not know the difference between a wash and a trail and has no idea of distance or time:lol::lol::lol:. Funny as we got later and later he kept waving :wave: at me.:rolleyes:

I knew that you, and Pete where in big trouble, every minute that went by after 3:00. I found it really hilarious that everything just kept going wrong, and the look on your face was priceless. :lol:

Thank you Rez for having all of us DBA folks out for a beautiful day in the desert. Timo, you did a great job of showing me around areas I never knew existed, especially those sand washes and river beds of rocks. :thinking: Too bad I missed the Geek for Saturday's riding adventures. :devil: The wind was perfect for riding but on the way home it almost blew me off the road over by Camp Rock. :shocked: Looking forward to what pictures were taken even though Timo lost his card. :rant:

The thread is dead, because we were riding.:ride: Also, they way the Rez is nestled at the foothills, we had very little wind while hanging out, absolutely beautiful view from there. Thank you Rez for having us. :hail:

I've got nothing but love for you too. :hug:

It's a 15 mile canyon, with not tooooo much sand.:noidea:

:blah: :wantsomecheesewiththatwine:

I remember right after Easter waiting for something.:thinking: Was it my Easter basket?:thinking: No, it wasn't. Well, until I remember what it was, here is a :finger: to hold you over. :smirk:

And it was a good one too. :banana:

I knew that you, and Pete where in big trouble, every minute that went by after 3:00. I found it really hilarious that everything just kept going wrong, and the look on your face was priceless. :lol:
Peter took it way worse than I did.:smirk: