All Ride at the REZ

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 70. South wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to between 20 and 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Geek, are you doing your job? It looks like it is changing a little. :moon:
You looked at the wrong area dork. Here is the linky...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...482421875&site=hnx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 79. North wind around 5 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. :P

Looks like no W on Saturday. :banana: Sunday is looking even better with the temps in the 60's. :shocked:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...127929687&site=sgx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 70. South wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to between 20 and 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Geek, are you doing your job? It looks like it is changing a little. :moon:

You looked at the wrong area dork. Here is the linky...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...482421875&site=hnx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

This Afternoon: Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. :P

Battling forecasts........:popcorn:

Regarding the RS via BB to PnH's...from the rez it looks like we take Joshua tree out to 247 where it meets up with Rattlesnake canyon road...I'm sure there's another dirt road that would connect us to RSC road, I couldn't see it on the google map. I'm sure if we skirted the base of the hills/mountains we'd get there or close...

Regarding the RS via BB to PnH's...from the rez it looks like we take Joshua tree out to 247 where it meets up with Rattlesnake canyon road...I'm sure there's another dirt road that would connect us to RSC road, I couldn't see it on the google map. I'm sure if we skirted the base of the hills/mountains we'd get there or close...

Don't worry Grasshopper, I'm ready.:prof:

8 miles to the entrance, about 18 miles to P&H, and maybe another 12 or so back around to your place. It'll be a very easy ride, until we're back in JV.:devil:

I think i know where your going with this one...you're not bring any stickers are you? Actually depending on how everyone is doing we could add a short "loop" to the ride not quite in the area of Willie Boy's...fun, washes, rocks, hills, trails...an old rock house...:ride: