All Ride at the REZ

Is there going to be a sign pointing to The Rez off the main road? Everyone have someone elses phone #? You can pm me for mine, of course I have no idea where I am going, as usual.

Since Timo is going, signs won't be needed. All you have to do is follow the trail of LEOs. :lol:

Well I checked the weather this morning as did all of you and was very happy with what I saw. :thumb: Too bad I won't be there Saturday because it sounds like most of you are going that day. Has the list been finalized as to who is going on what day or did I miss something?

I'm getting hungry. :drool:

While that looks good, there is one thing wrong. Your bike. You really need to get a plated bike. If they catch you it can be very expensive at between $1500 and $2k. Most of that is for no insurance and you can get insurance fro cheap. If they decide to impound it can add as much at $2k on top of the reg and insurance tickets. You can get a plated bike for that.

I'm getting hungry. :drool:

While that looks good, there is one thing wrong. Your bike. You really need to get a plated bike. If they catch you it can be very expensive at between $1500 and $2k. Most of that is for no insurance and you can get insurance fro cheap. If they decide to impound it can add as much at $2k on top of the reg and insurance tickets. You can get a plated bike for that.

No asphalt this time Carl. I've refined the route where I'm not too worried. :prof:

Well I checked the weather this morning as did all of you and was very happy with what I saw. :thumb: Too bad I won't be there Saturday because it sounds like most of you are going that day. Has the list been finalized as to who is going on what day or did I miss something?

Saterday;
Rez. SUN, Shefixit, Timo & son, A2, Geek, Cleonard = 8

Sunday
Rez, SUN, Shefixit, A2, 530ktm = 5 + Palmer jr and jr jr (?) are a maybe...a managable sized group for Sunday. and maybe Tim & son if we can convince him to stay...he MAY haveotehr plans...:devil:

Yet to get solid confimratiosn from
TWS, TBS, Big Dan & Bro

I've got a supersweeper for you.:shocked: Rez, you want to ride sweep, you can. Might be better as you know the layout.:prof:

One of my long time riding buddies (now one of the lame ones who seldom rides)...and I use to ride together so often we rode sweep together in tandem...NOT LIKE THAT :naughty:...side by side if possible...that's when we started the lever grabbing, kill switch pushing, etc .....:thinking:...... :devil:

Saterday;
Rez. SUN, Shefixit, Timo & son, A2, Geek, Cleonard = 8

Sunday
Rez, SUN, Shefixit, A2, 530ktm = 5 + Palmer jr and jr jr (?) are a maybe...a managable sized group for Sunday. and maybe Tim & son if we can convince him to stay...he MAY haveotehr plans...:devil:

Yet to get solid confimratiosn from
TWS, TBS, Big Dan & Bro

I'm at least staying overnight. Might have to leave early on Sunday noon-ish , but I'm sot sure.

Who's got camera duty.........? :devil:

I will be documenting this ride for future generations. Now, us "Hollywood" types can be a little tempermental so you people will have to work with me. Don't get upset if I ask for you to redo an epic ride scene or fall etc. that's part of the business. I am going for quality, not quantity.

I will be documenting this ride for future generations. Now, us "Hollywood" types can be a little tempermental so you people will have to work with me. Don't get upset if I ask for you to redo an epic ride scene or fall etc. that's part of the business. I am going for quality, not quantity.
Between this and the masturbation story, you must have doubled your meds dosage.:banana:

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 70. South wind between 5 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to between 20 and 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Geek, are you doing your job? It looks like it is changing a little. :moon: