All Ride at the REZ

I don't really know. I've seen one doc who wants to put rods in my back. I don't think that's necessary, so I'm getting a second opinion. Waiting for approval from the insurance company, and then getting in to see a doc takes too long. Without a surgery I should be back to work in 4-6 more weeks. I'll hold off riding again till the start of next season.

I went to the doctor one time...he said sir it appears your problems may be due to being over weight...I looked at him straight in the eye and said "I want a second opinion" he said sure..."You're ugly andyour mother dresses you funny"...:smirk: buh, dum bum...tsssshhhhhhh. Thank you, thank you..I'll be here all night...:thumb:

I forgot to include WHY El Diablo ... attacked Timo as she did. While trying to get it started during our first stop in the canyon, he made a couple comments about "the buzzards circling overhead"..:naughty:..then he decided to give her a kick and WaBamm she kicked back! :smirk:...:P

I forgot to include WHY El Diablo ... attacked Timo as she did. While trying to get it started during our first stop in the canyon, he made a couple comments about "the buzzards circling overhead"..:naughty:..then he decided to give her a kick and WaBamm she kicked back! :smirk:...:P

Still feeling it too.:foul:

Anyone familiar with the fallen tower area (Timo, Rolls, Cleonard, etc..) To get to it from Means...straight north...is it the 2nd or 3rd peak back? I want to go on an expedition this weekend in the 4x4's...seems like a nice long ride out there...maybe too long :devil:

Anyone familiar with the fallen tower area (Timo, Rolls, Cleonard, etc..) To get to it from Means...straight north...is it the 2nd or 3rd peak back? I want to go on an expedition this weekend in the 4x4's...seems like a nice long ride out there...maybe too long :devil:

It's about the farthest peak you can see from the Rez. The easiest way is go straight up Bessemer Mine Road, and turn right at the power line towers. Then if you go down about a quater mile, the road to the mountain is to the right. It will really be a pucker ride up in a Jeep, the road is partially washed away in spots, and very rocky.:devil:

It's about the farthest peak you can see from the Rez. The easiest way is go straight up Bessemer Mine Road, and turn right at the power line towers. Then if you go down about a quater mile, the road to the mountain is to the right. It will really be a pucker ride up in a Jeep, the road is partially washed away in spots, and very rocky.:devil:

What's the best route to pick it up without going all the way to Soggy? OR, what's another good destination

What's the best route to pick it up without going all the way to Soggy? OR, what's another good destination

Just go through the dunes and over to Melville, or take Boone Rd almost to Means, and up and over to Melville, and at the Northern edge of the lake, is a road that will take you in a North/Western direction. That road dead ends at Bessemer, then go right. The petroglyphs are up there too, if you've never been.

Just go through the dunes and over to Melville, or take Boone Rd almost to Means, and up and over to Melville, and at the Northern edge of the lake, is a road that will take you in a North/Western direction. That road dead ends at Bessemer, then go right. The petroglyphs are up there too, if you've never been.

I've been on that one but not all the way to Bessimer...it's used as part of a race course from what it looks like...:thumb: