Ride at the REZ - Ride Report

Finally after Geek turns his gas on we're off! :lol: Actually I dont remember exactly if that was when he discovered it was off, I just remember him saying at one point he realized it was. Funny thing about that is we hit more sand:shocked: and got spilt up and then reconnected again. I named this wash "Jesus Wash" because there is a big sign that sits above this wash that says "Jesus." And it is just what I was thinking. Jesus! More deep sand? Where we had reconnected I looked down at my bike and see I've been blowing oil. I panic:panic: A2 wipes it off and tells me it is blowing from the hose and I should be good but we will keep an eye on it. I trust them because I dont know jack. But I do know I didnt get very far down the wash again before I realized my gas was off:doh::lol:

We get back to the Rez and off Geek and IPete go. We wished them well and hoped they wouldnt be put on restriction. The evening was so beautiful that night. Warm sun, cool breeze. We sat around and had some drinks and told Rez he didnt need to cook up a meal after the Husky wore him out. We had dogs, dip and drinks:thumb:

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

A2 is a Fashionista
IMG_5302.jpg

Cleonard and SheFixIt
IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

The legs you see in one of the pictures don't belong to anybody (that we know)...actually they are manicans (sp?) we used the last trip out for target practice.

There were a few times one of those hands was handed over offering a hand:smirk:

Here is Maryann's handle bar bruise. Her leg was swollen too. But I couldnt wipe the grin off her face all the way home. She had a blast. I like bringing her on rides like this. She's a trooper! Photo taken a little too close:puke:
IMG_5339.jpg

Darn, it's 1:25 already and I have not gotten dressed or unloaded my truck. I need to take a break here and get some stuff done. Day two later.

SUN INTERMISSION TIME....

SRAD97750

Staff member
Look like you had a great time!!! Cool pictures:thumb:

Sorry I missed this one. I had all the plans in place, but no money to back it up. Really wish I could have been there to help, As I am young and have lots of experience with a left hand kick. I WILL be at the next one! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Look like you had a great time!!! Cool pictures:thumb:

Sorry I missed this one. I had all the plans in place, but no money to back it up. Really wish I could have been there to help, As I am young and have lots of experience with a left hand kick. I WILL be at the next one! -BIG DAN:thumb:

I can appreciate your willingness to help however it wasn't being inexperienced or age...(ok, maybe a little) but El Diablo has issues...:devil:...carb issues...:foul: