Ride at the REZ - Ride Report

Dang Sun. By the looks of your hands you may need a new set of handle bars, I'm sure they are bent from holding on so tight.

IMG_5359.jpg

cool you can see the petroglyphs in the background. Also if you were to keep through that valley to the right... where does that lead? there was a really fun trail that goes that way. and it looks like it drops into a canyon

IMG_5359.jpg

cool you can see the petroglyphs in the background. Also if you were to keep through that valley to the right... where does that lead? there was a really fun trail that goes that way. and it looks like it drops into a canyon

It's sandwhiched between 2 Wilderness Areas, and it drops you out at a active lava rock mine. Then that road will take you down to Camp Rock Road.

There were a few times one of those hands was handed over offering a hand:smirk:

Here is Maryann's handle bar bruise. Her leg was swollen too. But I couldnt wipe the grin off her face all the way home. She had a blast. I like bringing her on rides like this. She's a trooper! Photo taken a little too close:puke:
IMG_5339.jpg
Nice bruise Maryann. My knee is the same color.:smirk: