Ride at the REZ - Ride Report

Rocks, and open desert, as in bush dodging. That's probably what pushed Suns allergies over the top. I feel sooooo guilty.:cry:

It's not your fault Timo. It is part of the reason I hang back out of the dust, the other part is Im just slow and old. I know what Im in for when I ride the desert and I accept it. I will say I am pretty picky when it comes to which desert trips I choose to go on. I only make a few "special" occassions a year now. Spring is the worst!:(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Be careful what you wish for Trav.:rolleyes::blah:.

Was Sunday's ride different terrain from Saturday's?:thinking:

It was different for sure but also had some sand sections. It is not so bad when it is wide open sand. But it is dodging the rocks and bushes that make it difficult. Regardless, it was a good ride:thumb: We did cut through these dunes with bush mounds in them. THAT was a tuffy for me. That is where I dumped it once this weekend. Im always happy for the workout I get on my bike. Especially since I have gained:rant:15 lbs.

It's not your fault Timo. It is part of the reason I hang back out of the dust, the other part is Im just slow and old. I know what Im in for when I ride the desert and I accept it. I will say I am pretty picky when it comes to which desert trips I choose to go on. I only make a few "special" occassions a year now. Spring is the worst!:(

It was different for sure but also had some sand sections. It is not so bad when it is wide open sand. But it is dodging the rocks and bushes that make it difficult. Regardless, it was a good ride:thumb: We did cut through these dunes with bush mounds in them. THAT was a tuffy for me. That is where I dumped it once this weekend. Im always happy for the workout I get on my bike. Especially since I have gained:rant:15 lbs.

Is this code for sand wash?:rolleyes::thinking: Otherwise, sounds like fun.

In my opinion we did some sand washes that had bushes and tight turns involved, bushes that would slap you in the face as you go around the turns weaving around in the sand. :rant:

And to think Timo "recommended" I stay behind on this trip.......:foul:.....:cry:.......:smirk: Actually my body thanks you and even more so...El Diablo :devil: thanks you! :thumb:. Next trip to the rez with this group (and more...) wil be in the fall! :ride:

In my opinion we did some sand washes that had bushes and tight turns involved, bushes that would slap you in the face as you go around the turns weaving around in the sand. :rant:
I must hit 100+ bushes and branches on Sat. Have the scrapes and cuts to go with it.:smirk: