Ride at the REZ - Ride Report

SRAD97750

Staff member
All references to myself are appreciated. :thumb: I literally laughed out loud.

Wish I had made this trip... Would have made for a fun day! -BIG DAN:thumb:

Physical therapist refused to work on my knee yesterday because it was swollen and purple, but the ortho said just a small tear of the MCL. Bottom line, is no big issues, just a couple weeks of rest and I am good to go. Thanks Timo.:P More sand please.:devil:

All references to myself are appreciated. :thumb: I literally laughed out loud.

Wish I had made this trip... Would have made for a fun day! -BIG DAN:thumb:

You and me both man! You and me both.

:thinking: I think with the pair of us, it would have been nothing but a fun filled day! Not that it wasn't but it could have been better! :thumb:

Physical therapist refused to work on my knee yesterday because it was swollen and purple, but the ortho said just a small tear of the MCL. Bottom line, is no big issues, just a couple weeks of rest and I am good to go. Thanks Timo.:P More sand please.:devil:

Again, I'm really sorry to have screwed you under like that, but a couple weeks rest sounds good to me. :cheers: But if you think that RSC was a sand wash, you get all healed up, and come October, I've got a loop planned for you.:devil:

You and me both man! You and me both.

:blah:

:thinking: I think with the pair of us, it would have been nothing but a fun filled day! Not that it wasn't but it could have been better! :thumb:

I could have used the added bit of entertainment.:smirk:

So for a good time call Palmer :noidea:

:shocked:

Again, I'm really sorry to have screwed you under like that, but a couple weeks rest sounds good to me. :cheers: But if you think that RSC was a sand wash, you get all healed up, and come October, I've got a loop planned for you.:devil:

:blah:

I could have used the added bit of entertainment.:smirk:

:shocked:
I am just teasing you Tim. I went into this with my eyes open and shit just happened. I always like the DBA get togethers, someone else to lead and to ride new territory. Even told Pete yesterday, that the whole ride has made me a lot better in dealing with sand. I am not saying I like it very much, but can deal with it much better now.:thumb: :hug: So now that were done with that, this is for you...:finger::finger::finger::poke::focus::smirk:

Bummer. That is what I did and I was back in the saddle 3 weeks later. It did slow me down a bit, but not too bad. Rest up my friend.

:thinking: Might need to get me some of that....

Geez Geek, playground detention again??! No sand 'n slides for awhile... at least you picked something that can heal on it's own. I've done my MCL 3 times, they can be slow to heal and get pissy really easy, may swell back up and bruise again if you overdue. Sooo baby that knee for several weeks. Hope you mend up quick! :thumb: