Ride at the REZ - Ride Report

Too much Husky gear to toss aside...I'm thining a NEWER model with that push button thingy ya'll (or most) have...my legs would appreciate it...for that matter so would everyone elses...:lol: :lol: :lol:

An here all this time I thought the battery was dead or something. I used to give my friends crap when they would push their little red button until I got one. :thumb: I have only kick started my bike once and that was just for shits and giggles and it was a pain to do so. :naughty:
Too much Husky gear to toss aside...I'm thining a NEWER model with that push button thingy ya'll (or most) have...my legs would appreciate it...for that matter so would everyone elses...:lol: :lol: :lol:

First let me start by saying Im allergic to the bushes that grow ALL OVER the desert! Combine that with inhaling them while riding and this is what happens to my eyes and I get a rash all over that is worse then poison oak. The pic is blurry and that is a good thing:rolleyes:
IMG_5401.jpg

Pretty huh?

First let me start by saying Im allergic to the bushes that grow ALL OVER the desert! Combine that with inhaling them while riding and this is what happens to my eyes and I get a rash all over that is worse then poison oak. The pic is blurry and that is a good thing:rolleyes:
IMG_5401.jpg

Pretty huh?

WOW....hope it doesn't get worse. Are you sure SheFixIt didn't give you an elbow in the middle of the night...:devil:...Damn pucker bushes!

Maryann and I had a great time! As you can see I will be paying for it for the next week but it was worth it. Thank you so much for inviting us our to the Rez, Rez. It sure is a cool property that has great desert views. The places is almost spiritual like:smirk: The alter being converted:devil: to a bar makes it even more special.
Considering I fought my bike in deep sand all weekend Im surprised I only dumped it once right behind Cleonard on Sunday. It was great to go to some new places. P&H was cool. It was sort neat to roll up and park in the Harley zone. Lets see where do I start...probably this one. As we turned off the Hwy to find the Rez I past this truck with this sign. I threw my truck in reverse to catch a pic of it thinking we may have to crash:devil: or maybe even be the stars of this party tonight. Sign says Ranch Party tonight. Free food and drink. Funny thing is later when we saw the sign the word drink was X'd out the and the word "beer" was there.
IMG_5259.jpg

Maryann and I had a great time! As you can see I will be paying for it for the next week but it was worth it. Thank you so much for inviting us our to the Rez, Rez. It sure is a cool property that has great desert views. The places is almost spiritual like:smirk: The alter being converted:devil: to a bar makes it even more special.
Considering I fought my bike in deep sand all weekend Im surprised I only dumped it once right behind Cleonard on Sunday. It was great to go to some new places. P&H was cool. It was sort neat to roll up and park in the Harley zone. Lets see where do I start...probably this one. As we turned off the Hwy to find the Rez I past this truck with this sign. I threw my truck in reverse to catch a pic of it thinking we may have to crash:devil: or maybe even be the stars of this party tonight. Sign says Ranch Party tonight. Free food and drink. Funny thing is later when we saw the sign the word drink was X'd out the and the word "beer" was there.
IMG_5259.jpg

This was one of my neighbors...a couple acres away...:smirk:...They appeared to be having a ranch for sale party OR the owners moved out and someonewas havign a rave...They seemed to be having fun, they was an old firetruck parked on their ranch and every 30 minutes or so they'd run the siren...Sun suggestd we go "spy" on them...apparently later on there were gun shots, I didn't hear em, ifI did I don't remember. :eek: After hearing about them I'm glad we didn't go :shocked:...Can you say.."you sho do got a purdy mowf" :cry:.....:smirk:

We put some names to faces and geared up for our adventure. It was some deep sand that went forever, it least it felt that way:smirk: The scenery in the canyon was beautiful but who would know when you had to stay focus on navigating this :rant:sand:lol: When we did take a break it was a lovely spot. There were some jeepers there too. Someone had built this rock wall on the hillside with a 2x4 bench in it. It also happens to be A DBA Sancuary.:devil: Next time your in Rattlesnake Cyn be sure to stop and visit it. Timoys took a pic of it. The pic is under the table we were sitting at on flash card at P&H. But since Timoys didnt call and ask them to specifically check under the table we were at we will never see those pics. Here we are taking a break. This is where Rez's bike decided to prolong our break. I almost got my camera out in time to catch Timoys rolling on the sand holding his leg in pain, but I was too late.
Rez, Cleonard and IrishPete
IMG_5263.jpg

A2
IMG_5264.jpg

IPete,Geek and Timoy
IMG_5261.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

Here's after they got the Husky going. IP holding the throttle while Rez got his helmet on. From this point on it was get out of the canyon without stopping. It is also where we hit some water that was a small stream trickling down the canyon. Timoys said there was some water in this canyon and Carl agreed, I thought they were both pulling my leg. I even said "you guys are pulling my leg!" I was pleasantly surprised when we hit that water:banana: it was fun to navigate through it.
IMG_5267.jpg

In this shot Rez says F this sand, Im having a beer!
IMG_5268.jpg

We stood around for a bit and waited on Irish and Geek. The sand at this point was even more silty and harder to navigate around rocks and bushes then in the canyon. My arms were screaming get a stabilizer!

Cleonard and Timoys. A2 rode to the top of a hill to look for Irish and Geek. At this point I was ready for FOOD, COLD water and a beer.
IMG_5269.jpg

Here's after they got the Husky going. IP holding the throttle while Rez got his helmet on. From this point on it was get out of the canyon without stopping. It is also where we hit some water that was a small stream trickling down the canyon. Timoys said there was some water in this canyon and Carl agreed, I thought they were both pulling my leg. I even said "you guys are pulling my leg!" I was pleasantly surprised when we hit that water:banana: it was fun to navigate through it.
IMG_5267.jpg

In this shot Rez says F this sand, Im having a beer!
IMG_5268.jpg

We stood around for a bit and waited on Irish and Geek. The sand at this point was even more silty and harder to navigate around rocks and bushes then in the canyon. My arms were screaming get a stabilizer!

Cleonard and Timoys. A2 rode to the top of a hill to look for Irish and Geek. At this point I was ready for FOOD, COLD water and a beer.
IMG_5269.jpg

I think I was saying more than that...or...maybe I was just thinking it...:thinking: :thumb: