New to me truck

Rust oleum hammered.
3258445945_3bc6cfae4a_o.jpg

Got 90% of it wirewheeled. Used a wheel on a 4.5" grinder. Boy does that make alot of dust :shocked:. Good thing i've had a mask on this whole time. Should be able to finish wirewheeling before work tomorrow. And since there is more people following this than on my dodge forum :rolleyes: I'll ask you guys. I cleaned the lines with some gas. The main brakelines and fuel lines all look really good, however, i noticed that they were a bright silver except at the ends where there was still black paint on them. Im assuming this means they are regular painted steel lines and now that i wiped all the oil off they will rust very quickly :mmph:. So i'll probably end up getting a new brake line for sure but my question is would there be any downside to replacing all the steel fuel line with just rubber line? Its a mechanical pump so there really is hardly any pressure in them. Just wondering what you guys thought.

Here is more pics although your all probably tired of seeing my frame (the insides of the rails and front crossmembers are not done yet in these, they are already done though) :
DSC00418.JPG
DSC00419.JPGDSC00420.JPG

Got all of the frame done today (wasen't much left). Then i took off those stupid step rails that made it look horrible and were broke ever since we got the truck. It definitely looks more "truck-e" now. Found that the rockers are actually solid on both sides! :clap: Then i took the driveshaft off and needled it aswell. Didn't wirewheel that yet because my grinder with the wirewheel on it completely died today and i can't get the wheel off so all i have is a drill wirewheel at the moment.
DSC00422.JPGDSC00428.JPGDSC00423.JPGDSC00424.JPGDSC00425.JPG
I also have another question. When i was needleing the driveshaft one of the balenceing weights fell off so i will need to have it re-balanced. Should i have this done before or after i paint it and how much does it cost?.

And on a side note my neighbor just gave me these badass vintage rims that will fit my ranger. They look pretty cool imo and i think i already have a set of tires that will fit :thinking:
DSC00427.JPGDSC00426.JPG

If it were up to me i wouldn't worry about balancing the driveshaft. Unless its going to be a daily driver on the interstate or something. I've built drive shafts and get drove everyday on the road.

If it were up to me i wouldn't worry about balancing the driveshaft. Unless its going to be a daily driver on the interstate or something. I've built drive shafts and get drove everyday on the road.
I don't really feel like getting vibrations and going through u-joints..................