New to me truck

So ive worked on it since i've last posted but its been sitting for a couple months again. Cab is fixed, bottom of it is painted, Motor is in and mounted along with the cab. Its dusty from cutting tile in the garage for my bathroom i redid, but heres some crappy pics! Also picked up all that wireing, 2 8' top mount side rail boxes, 2 stablia levels, dewalt impact, and 2 Milwaukee plastic tool boxes for 100$ :)

PS I will be repainting that crossmember that has primer showing still, i just rushed it to get the motor and stuff inDSC01074.jpg DSC01075.jpg DSC01076.jpg DSC01077.jpg

Can't beat a Stabila level..... As far as I'm concerned they are the only level.

If it's anything over 4' then it's a minimum $125 each. My 8' and extend a levels were in the 400 area.

No ttr,yet.........But they were both 4' levels, also the boxes were top-mount weatherguards so those would be 1000 new and i couldn't find a pair for less than 500 used last i looked. Not to mention the 300$ worth of wire spools, i made out for sure