New to me truck

If forgot to mention to you guys (all three of ya that follow this thread :smirk:) that as i was removing it i realized the bed was truly beyond saving. At this point im really looking for a new bed and if i can't find anything by the time everything else is together im throwing a flatbed on it until i find one

:shocked: :drool:
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/3701847439.html
3Gb3F63N75N25L75F3d3oc0976a0ef44f1726.jpg

Ok so i put about 3 hard hours in on prepping the frame so far, only have 3/4 of one rail done. But as im cleaning the oil spray and road grime off its starting to freak me out how nice this frame is. Like 3/4 of the paint is sill there and in good shape. But this needler is working awesome in hard to reach places and is AWESOME on the axle and hubs and such. Cuts right through it.

Here is the side of the frame i haven't touched yet:
DSC00376.JPGDSC00379.JPGDSC00383.JPG

And the other side:
DSC00390.JPGDSC00391.JPGDSC00392.JPG

The shot of the whole framerail:

DSC00393.JPG

More of the yummy mess its made so far:DSC00395.JPG

What im doing currently:
DSC00397.JPG

Keep in mind i will be going over everything with the wire wheel and then mineral spirts before i por15 it. It shall look like a new chassis. I might make a video of the needler in action because some people were interested :thumb:. P.S. Btw, im useing my new camera wayyy more than i though i would, can you tell?

went for another 3 hours. Ended up only getting the rest of the pass rail done and 1/2 of the crossmembers. I realized i had to take alot more stuff off so i could paint it "right". So i ended up taking alot of the fuel and brake line brackets off, the shocks, then the rear brakelines on the axle. Also some dohickey that goes between the two tanks. Idk what it is probably some pressure equalizer or something. Anyways for the 3 people that follow this thread this is the parts list to keep the ass of this thing nice and tight.
1. Every rubber hose/line replaced with new clamps
2. New brake lines on the axles
3. New pad's and wheel cylinders and hopefully i can just have my friend turn the drums
4. new shocks
5. need a new metal line on the official "Tank equalizer dohickey" so that will get done
6. Paint on everything
7. Rear end fluid change
8. New hardware

After that its buy a welder, find a bed, get it running, fix everything on the cab, and paint. Not necessarily in that order