My attempt at titanium head pipe straighting by freezer method.

Fine leave me out in the bushes. I have been alone before. Thanks for not kicking my ass Sun, I will go and hide now. :cry:

You coudl have gotten the same point across by telling her she could "take the starch out of your collar" instead of being so blundt....:prof:.........:smirk:

Fine leave me out in the bushes. I have been alone before. Thanks for not kicking my ass Sun, I will go and hide now. :cry:

You can hide in the bushes but dont be a ninja man on the race course:naughty:

Wow sun that seemed to have worked amazingly :thumb: awesome job!

It was a lot of hard work Nighthawk:smirk:

great stuff Sun.

Thanks Trav:D

We going to smoke a what? Traitor! :moon:

Blunt cake! Yummy, pass some over:banana:

Damn, Sun, that turned out awesome. I've heard of the frozen water trick before, but never thought it would really work.
Good job! :thumb:

Damn, Sun, that turned out awesome. I've heard of the frozen water trick before, but never thought it would really work.
Good job! :thumb:

Well now we all know it can. Hey, it's good to see your post. I hope your feeling better and arnt going too crazy these days. My back is FINALLY feeling better. It took 7 weeks, 5 of which were horrible! But nothing to complain about compared to your ordeal. Have you taken up basket weaving yet?:smirk: Now I just need to work on my core strength, and strength in general. And my sciatic nerve still hurts when I cough or sneeze. I take it your doing physical therapy now?

Well now we all know it can. Hey, it's good to see your post. I hope your feeling better and arnt going too crazy these days. My back is FINALLY feeling better. It took 7 weeks, 5 of which were horrible! But nothing to complain about compared to your ordeal. Have you taken up basket weaving yet?:smirk: Now I just need to work on my core strength, and strength in general. And my sciatic nerve still hurts when I cough or sneeze. I take it your doing physical therapy now?

Basket weaving? I'll have to look into that. I've just been watching the grass grow, but am up for something a bit more challenging. No physical therapy yet. I'm just going on walks around the neighborhood. The doc's orders are still no bending, lifting or twisting. We're waiting for the vertebrae to fuse together before I get out of brace and start any kind of PT. I go see the doc today and , hopefully, can get a better idea as to when I can start getting back to normal.

Basket weaving? I'll have to look into that. I've just been watching the grass grow, but am up for something a bit more challenging. No physical therapy yet. I'm just going on walks around the neighborhood. The doc's orders are still no bending, lifting or twisting. We're waiting for the vertebrae to fuse together before I get out of brace and start any kind of PT. I go see the doc today and , hopefully, can get a better idea as to when I can start getting back to normal.

It's a very long walk down recovery road for you. I hope it is a smooth journey for you.:ride:

Hey Sun, great to see everything is going the right direction.:thumb: Just wanted to point out one thing - I ask one question about changing out wheel bearings and I get, as the best answer, "ahhhh, I'm stumped"..... :lol: I see your thread has eleventyhundred responses......do you think these Fellers think you're hot? :prof: Keep your guard up. :prof::lol:

Hey Sun, great to see everything is going the right direction.:thumb: Just wanted to point out one thing - I ask one question about changing out wheel bearings and I get, as the best answer, "ahhhh, I'm stumped"..... :lol: I see your thread has eleventyhundred responses......do you think these Fellers think you're hot? :prof: Keep your guard up. :prof::lol:

:prof: ummmm, I do remember telling you a blind bearing puller is what you should use...