My attempt at titanium head pipe straighting by freezer method.

Man oh man! Im itching to ride! :wiggle::hyper::ride:

Now I need to mount the pipe, pour some oil in it, oh and probably put my battery on the charger, I expect it to be dead. Then I will cross my fingers my oil issue was only a over fill issue and it all going to be ok. If only I could fix all my bike problems by sticking things in the freezer:smirk:
I have more finger crossing ahead and then hopefully a good ride:thumb: Gosh, Im getting sort of excited. Could I really be riding this week? Figures there is a heat wave right now. That's ok, dawn Patrol baby!:banana::ride:

I think it's called rez-rash

Wow guys, you really are not on this are you. Where is the, "hey Sun, you can straiten my pipe any time"? Sorry Sun, I had to see if the dogs are even listening. :lol: :lol:
I was just going to wait but I couldn't.
Sun, Higher a teenager, before they forget everything. Dam kids..... :smirk:

Wow guys, you really are not on this are you. Where is the, "hey Sun, you can straiten my pipe any time"? Sorry Sun, I had to see if the dogs are even listening. :lol: :lol:

:shocked:.........palmer palmer palmer..........:naughty:........a little less subtle maybe :prof:

Looks good SUN, glad I could help! :smirk:, now fix that oil leak!

Good stuff Sun. Amazing how well that worked.:thumb:

It sure surprised me how well it worked. Im amazed too. I havent tried to put it back on. I got derailed with other tasks

I is a pretty damn good Job Sun. pat yourself on your back and ride that thing till it hurts :shocked: oh wait... ride that thing like the wind, that sound a little better :thumb:

I rode it last time till it hurt, HURT MY STINKING BACK! I've got to take it easy and get my ass in better shape:rolleyes: I've gained way too much weight and feel sluggish since my back issue. Havent done any strenuous anything.

Good deal Sun!! Looks like that came out pretty darn good!! :thumb:

Thanks Diva. Now next time you dent your bike you can do it:thumb:

That worked out rather nice. Whats your address so we can send you our pipes? :smirk: :thinking:

Haha....NOT!:P

Thanks "Michael"

I think it's called rez-rash

Yep, Rez Rash....the most annoying rash in the world:lol:

:stick::naughty:Sounds like Palmer needs to put his something in the freezer too:PI knew this thread wouldnt go without someone turning it around. I thought it was going to be a play on my "If it pops more Im going to be so happy" At the very least I figured that would make it to the quote thread:rolleyes:

:shocked:.........palmer palmer palmer..........:naughty:........a little less subtle maybe :prof:

Looks good SUN, glad I could help! :smirk:, now fix that oil leak!

Look whose talking:timeout:I was surprised it didnt come from you Rez!

Thanks all :cheers:Now there is one more reference with pics on the topic for people to research. A tip like this is good for all to know, and worth a try.

It sure surprised me how well it worked. Im amazed too. I havent tried to put it back on. I got derailed with other tasks

I rode it last time till it hurt, HURT MY STINKING BACK! I've got to take it easy and get my ass in better shape:rolleyes: I've gained way too much weight and feel sluggish since my back issue. Havent done any strenuous anything.

Thanks "Michael"

:stick::naughty:Sounds like Palmer needs to put his something in the freezer too:PI knew this thread wouldnt go without someone turning it around. I thought it was going to be a play on my "If it pops more Im going to be so happy" At the very least I figured that would make it to the quote thread:rolleyes:

Thanks all :cheers:Now there is one more reference with pics on the topic for people to research. A tip like this are good for all to know and worth a try.
Glad it worked out for you and thanks for posting. Might look into this on my son's new dent he put in his pipe a couple weeks ago. Not sure if the 2 stroke pipe will fit in the freezer though.:thinking:

Glad it worked out for you and thanks for posting. Might look into this on my son's new dent he put in his pipe a couple weeks ago. Not sure if the 2 stroke pipe will fit in the freezer though.:thinking:

Thank you CDA. Im thinking a big ice chest would work. What do you think? A friend of mine put her 2 stroke pipe in the freezer last night and she complained of the same problem. Said she was having difficultly setting it in the right position.

Thank you CDA. Im thinking a big ice chest would work. What do you think? A friend of mine put her 2 stroke pipe in the freezer last night and she complained of the same problem. Said she was having difficultly setting it in the right position.

An ice chest and dry ice might be the ticket when the pipe will not fit in your freezer.
I do have a standup freezer in the garage, that I can put it in...:thinking: May try this next week.

Thanks "Michael"

Thanks all :cheers:Now there is one more reference with pics on the topic for people to research. A tip like this are good for all to know and worth a try.
I vote for "popability" fo sho.:prof::banana: