My attempt at titanium head pipe straighting by freezer method.

Hey Sun, great to see everything is going the right direction.:thumb: Just wanted to point out one thing - I ask one question about changing out wheel bearings and I get, as the best answer, "ahhhh, I'm stumped"..... :lol: I see your thread has eleventyhundred responses......do you think these Fellers think you're hot? :prof: Keep your guard up. :prof::lol:

I think they must be into "pipes" not me:naughty: That is what your "hotties" thread is for.

Besides, Im old and slow. Only my bike is fast and hot:P

Well fair enough but, I was already blind from pulling my "bearing" .........:lol:

:shocked::lol:

:focus:

Very spiritual...........:ride:

Heal up both of you "quick, fast and in a hurry"......:prof:

Thanks Rez. Im feeling pretty good now. I just need to build strength. Im ready to throw my leg over him to see if this oil thing is fixed. I fired him up yesterday. It was like music:banana:to my ears. I didnt even need to put him on the charger. Im thinking a Gorman ride to see if he starts to purge again. Some dawn patrol in order to stay out of the heat. Any takers with a day off this week?:ride:

Thanks Rez. Im feeling pretty good now. I just need to build strength. Im ready to throw my leg over him to see if this oil thing is fixed. I fired him up yesterday. It was like music:banana:to my ears. I didnt even need to put him on the charger. Im thinking a Gorman ride to see if he starts to purge again. Some dawn patrol in order to stay out of the heat. Any takers with a day off this week?:ride:

:devil: are we still taling bikes here???