65 Kx65 issues after rebuild

No I don't have a torque wrench. I tightened it down as much as I could though

you may bet by with taking it off, cleaning the gasket, using something intended as a head gasket sealer, and putting it back on. next would be to do the same thing with a new head gasket. the final fix is diassembly, checking the studs to see if they will take the specified torque without pulling up and then having the warped head resurfaced. sooner or later it is going to be cheaper to buy the right tools and manual.

@Lovespeed way back somewhere in your first thread you were probs asked or advised to get a manual, this is essential when rebuilding to specific torque and tolerances so my last piece of advice here is go get a manual and a torque wrench otherwise you will lose all help your getting at the mo!

Last edited:
Gonna buy a torque wrench as soon as I get money. Buying things a little at a time. Also I'd never get a manual for these bikes since I'm flipping them for profit. No point in wasting that money, plus I have the manual online. If I was keeping the bike then I wold buy one but since it's gonna be sold once it's fixed then no point

If you'd had the manual the engine would be working perfectly:prof::poke: As it stands your scratching around for help from people who have repeated themselves once or twice too often about manuals and carbs etc!
C'mon Will every time you buy a bike from now, buy the manual immediately!

I can't anymore!!! Dan, ban me if you have to.
Lovesrippingpeopleoff::foul:
You buy bikes, half ass them back together, make a profit, refuse good advice, refuse to buy the correct tools, buy more bikes, half ass them back together, and sell them for a profit, come on here and say you don't have the money for the correct tools or manuals... Did I miss anything? You are BAD FOR RIPPING PEOPLE OFF FOR SHITTY WORK!
How about paypaling everone that helps with some of you winnings? Maybe the carma won't run your ass over!