65 Kx65 issues after rebuild

just finished rebuilding the top and bottom end on the kx65 and put the engine and everything else on. The rebuild went together very smooth and I could shift through all 6 gears and everything before I put it back on. Today I finished putting the engine on and had everything hooked up like it should. Tried cranking it a few times and had no success. I've kicked it at least 150 times today and I've gotten it to idle by twisting the carb screw all the way in, but the bike will only idle for a few seconds then bog out. Also the chain is not on right now, but when I cranked the bike up while it was in neutral I noticed the front sprocket spinning.... That's not supposed to happen! And when I pressed the throttle the sprocket spun even faster while in neutral! I also shifted through all the gears and it accelerated like it was stuck in first gear, no matter what gear it was in! And I coukd tell if it was in neutral or not because I could spin the sprocket freely, however when it was in first gear I couldn't spin it. So I'm extremely confused. Anyone have any theories?

I have theories. Also some amazement at your ability to get things sort of right and still be "sort of lost". YES your bike will actually turn the countershaft over in neutral when the motor is running without the chain on. So will any vehicle that I know as long as there is transmission oil in it.

Your bike sounds puking rich. As usual you leave out any mention of how the plug looks and how you set the float etc. My guess is that you also oiled the cylinder a whole lot.

I have theories. Also some amazement at your ability to get things sort of right and still be "sort of lost". YES your bike will actually turn the countershaft over in neutral when the motor is running without the chain on. So will any vehicle that I know as long as there is transmission oil in it.

Your bike sounds puking rich. As usual you leave out any mention of how the plug looks and how you set the float etc. My guess is that you also oiled the cylinder a whole lot.
So you're saying I need to check how the float is in the carb? And see how the plug looks? But how about the sprocket spinning faster when I twist the throttle in neutral?

Oh. Well let's see if we can use some logic!! The sprocket doesn't turn when the engine is off on it's own. But if the engine is running it turns both in gear and in neutral. So we can safely conclude that the engine spinning is in turn causing the sprocket to turn. Is it a big stretch of your mind to also conclude that if the engine is making the sprocket turn, that the sprocket will turn EVEN faster if the engine speed increases??????

Oh. Well let's see if we can use some logic!! The sprocket doesn't turn when the engine is off on it's own. But if the engine is running it turns both in gear and in neutral. So we can safely conclude that the engine spinning is in turn causing the sprocket to turn. Is it a big stretch of your mind to also conclude that if the engine is making the sprocket turn, that the sprocket will turn EVEN faster if the engine speed increases??????
I'm sorry Einstein I just never saw any of my dirt bikes wheels spin while running in neutral on my bike stand and the wheel still never spun when I revved it real high so not too sure why it was doing that now